Small exercise

In the long corridor of Rhodes Island Landship, Vit and Blaze can be found walking next to each other heading toward somewhere.

Vit yawns as he walks while rubbing his still sleepy eyes.

"Still tired?"

"A little, but I can manage." He said while slapping his face to wake himself up.

He was only able to get a few hours of sleep but it doesn't concern him that much since he has experience pulling an all-nighter before.

"By the way, where exactly are we going?"

"The canteen. You didn't eat anything since morning right?"

Vit simply nods his head. Aside from the hot chocolate he had when he was at Chernobog this morning, he didn't eat anything else afterward.

When they arrived at the canteen, there are already many people walking around the place.

"Did we come a little late?"

"Not really, since it's already evening this much is normal. Let see what's on today's menu."

Blaze walks in front of the counter and looks at the screen above.

There are many names that he has seen before and some that are unfamiliar to him.

"Hm~ There's quite a lot of choice today. I'll have a steak then, what do you want?"

Don't know what to choose, Vit decides to pick the menu below what Blaze picked "Pasta."

"Then I'll go and order our food, can you find a place for us to sit?"

"Sure"

Vit finds an empty table not far from the counter and observes the busy canteen.

He watches the surrounding of the canteen as many people wearing different clothing come and go.

He thought they would be more strict with their dress code considering that they're a company, but it seems like that's not the case.

After a while, Blaze comes back with two trays in both of her hands.

"Here's your food."

"Thanks."

After receiving the food, Vit slowly eats the pasta in front of him. The rich taste of the sauce and soft noodles combine in his mouth making his hand move faster every time he finishes a bite.

"You must be starving."

"Well, it tastes very good and I didn't have the chance to have a proper meal for a while now."

Back in Chernobog, having something to eat is considered luxurious. With how scarce the food is, one has to endure hunger for a long time.

Luckily for him, he was able to stock up some food beforehand but that doesn't make it any easier.

"Then you'll have many chances to eat a lot of delicious food after joining us. Our chef is pretty skilled you know?"

"I'll look forward to it then."

He laughs jokingly still thinking whether he'll get the job or not.

"Now that I remember, I think you should decide what kind of position you want to apply to."

"Can you give me a suggestion?"

"Hmm~ There's a lot of roles here in Rhodes, but if I have to categorize one that fits you then there's field operator and logistic operator."

"Aren't they technically the same thing? What's the difference?"

"Well, field operator is the main force when there's an operation, they are the first responder and usually stand on the front line, like me for example." She points at herself while giving a smug look. "While the logistic job is about other stuff like supply and other things like the team that come to pick us up back in Chernobog."