Small talk

"Ahahaha! I-I can't believe you actually went and mistake Ansel as a girl!"

Blaze comes to visit him in the morning after knowing about the accident, but instead of the word of encouragement, the first thing she does when she heard what happens is laugh out loud while holding her stomach beside his bed.

"And you even saw him in the bathhouse nonetheless! What a perfect place for the situation!"

"It can't be helped, alright! He just looks way too similar to a girl!"

Of course, it can't be helped. Ansel looks exactly like a girl to the point that Vit himself question his sexuality.

"Don't tell me that you actually fall for him?" Blaze tease him while poking his cheek.

"There's no way that's true! I'm hundred percent into girls!"

Ansel is a guy, the very same gender as him. He definitely doesn't feel anything about him. Definitely.

"Heh~ then what about a perfect onee-san like me for example?" Blaze said while striking a pose like some model on the magazine.

"In your dream." Vit rejected calmly and throw a small towel at her.

Blaze dodge to the side and answer sarcastically. "Aw~ how could you reject a girl confession. I'm hurt you know?"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Starting to get annoyed, Vit just turn his face the other way while pouting.

"Sorry, sorry. Don't be mad alright? Here, I even bring you something to eat."

Trying to cheer him up, Blaze takes out a small box and place it in front of Vit.

Vit carefully opens the box and sees a big piece of meat along with some mashed potato on the side.

No matter who sees it, it's definitely a steak.

"What kind of person brings a steak to visit a patient?"

"Don't sweat the details. Just enjoy it. It's good you know?"

Vit looks down at the piece of meat in front of him. While it indeed looks very delicious, the size of the meat is the problem.

Is this serving size for 4 people? there's no way I can eat everything on this place.

He glances toward Blaze only to see her look at him with eyes full of expectation.

Seeing Blaze looking at him with such eyes, he sighed a bit and quietly cut the steak and eat it slowly trying to be considerate a little to Blaze.

"...It's good."

"I told ya."

Seeing that Vit has started eating, Blaze smile before turning around and heads for the door.

"Leaving already?"

"Yeah. I might look like this but I'm a very busy person you know. or do you want me to stay hm~?"

"Just get out of here already."

"Sure~ sure~ whatever you say~"

Blaze wave her hand and quickly left the room.

After Blaze leaves, Vit stops eating and slouch down to his bed.

"I don't know if I should feel annoyed or grateful at this point."

While Vit appreciates that Blaze took care of him, he never really interact with other people that much so it's a bit of a burden for him as well.

"All that aside, I guess I can stay here for the time being."