𝕾𝖚𝖓𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

𝓣𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓶𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥

Every day, without exception, you should hear the liberating moans of the people you have lived with. With all this happening a few days ago, I am sure that I will not be this ex for another month and I will go crazy. Every day I tried to pass by these events indifferently, but now I can't.

It was very strange for me to know how attractive the things they do there are to them. Is it attractive at all? The loud moans he makes show that the person feels nothing but pain. Anyway......
I don't care about these issues at all. Everything was going well that day when I heard this talk from behind the door of my room .....

"let's break-up," Kenma said.

"Are you still joking about those jokes?! You know I don't like these jokes. Now tell me for dinner-" Kuroo said. He thinks that kenma is joking like last time.

(A/N: Kenma has once joked with Kuroo about this.)

"let's break-up!" Kenma spoke softly and Kuroo acted as if he hadn't heard his and continued to speak.

"Kuroo!.... can you hear me?!" Kenma said softly as if he were afraid of Kuroo.

Kenma had done this once before and it ended in a joke, but now I know it's unlikely that it will end in a joke.

𝓚𝓾𝓻𝓸𝓸 𝓟𝓞𝓥

Why are you saying this? Why? WHY?!

"KURoo..!" Kenma said loudly.

I looked at him.

There was silence between us, but I broke that silence.

" what has happened?" I said quietly.

"Let's just finish it here."

"SO WHY?!" I screamed.

"I don't have that previous feeling with you anymore ....... * I don't love you anymore *" he said very quietly and I didn't hear, but as soon as I heard it, I became dumb.

𝓣𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓶𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥

* boom *

A strange sound came and I left my room.

"KUROO! DON'T! OWW" Kenma would say and Kuroo would pull his hair and try to hit him in the face.

"Kuroo! PLEASE ... sob ... KUROO I'm sorry ..." Kenma was crying.

It was very clear that this cry wasn't about sex.

I entered this fight and said "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I screamed.

I went to them and tried to stop Kuroo.
I stopped Kuroo and Kenma left the house quickly.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" I shouted, but when I looked at him, he was no longer the same person.

His face wasn't visible under his hair, but I could see his tears flowing.

I felt I had to do something, but he got up and left the house with quality.

𝓚𝓮𝓷𝓶𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥

Three years ago in the camp, I came across a scene that hurt my heart a lot.

Flashback

Kuroo wasn't at all worried that he had seen a boy in our camp clearly. From here, Kuroo was very suspicious. Over time, I saw them together.