𝖑𝖚𝖘𝖙𝖋𝖚𝖑 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

𝓣𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓶𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I opened my eyes and saw myself on my bed. It was dark and I looked at the clock and it was 9 pm.

Did I sleep? How much?

I went out of my room and no one was home. I looked in the fridge to see if I could make something for myself for dinner. I took the eggs to make dinner, but my phone rang.

" Yes?"

"Tsuki? Are you awake?" It was kuroo.

"..." I hesitate to answer but he said "I wanted to say that there was nothing at home. I came out to have dinner. If you want, come here. Bokuto and Akashi are here too," , and I still didn't know what to say, and Kuroo continued again, "So I'll send you the address. Get here soon." He said and hung up the phone.

I stood there surprised for a few moments.

He didn't let me say anything...

I put on my clothes and went to the same address.
.
.

"Tsuki!" Bokuto and Kuroo who were facing each other, said.

"Hello" Akashi said.

"Hello" I said and sat next to Kuroo.

There was a lot of food and alcohol on the table. I tried it once and I don't want to try it again. I think alcohol is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen. What is the attraction of it? That you lose yourself?... that you lose your control... I really don't understand.

Bokuto was drunk and didn't understand what he was saying.
I told a little about my university, but most of the time others were talking and I was listening.

I was eating when I suddenly felt something between my legs that was getting closer to my sensitive part every moment. I looked as soon as I could, who could it be... It was Kuroo's hands and it made me choke and cough. My eyes were full of tears and I was trying to breathe, but I couldn't. Everyone got worried and Kuroo gave me a glass to stop my coughing. When I drank the the thing in the glass, it burned my throat and that was the moment I realized that it was alcohol. Not glasses of water. My head and breath felt heavy and my whole body felt warm. I could hear unintelligible voices.

"I think that's enough for today," Kuroo said with a worried laugh.

"I agree," Akashi said.

I didn't understand what happened, but Koroo took my hand and lifted me up.
I couldn't talk. I was just trying to think straight.

Kuroo opened the door and tried to take me to my bed, but he lost his balance and we fell on the floor, and Kuroo was on top of me and I could feel his hot breath on my neck. I had a strange feeling. My whole body was itching and I couldn't move my hand. Koroo took a deep breath and moans escaped from my mouth as he breathed into my neck.

Yeah. I was awake all these moments, but I couldn't say anything or move my body, and it just got Kuroo's attention.

𝓚𝓾𝓻𝓸𝓸 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I wanted to move him to his bed, but I lost my balance and fell on the ground.
I was about to get up from the floor when I heard Tsuki moaning and realized that he was very drunk. I looked at his face.

It was unbelievable.

His sensitive white face is now red from drunkenness and they are looking at me with hungover eyes and breathing heavily, which made this scene very beautiful in my eyes.

I was trying to take off his glasses, but his body was very sensitive and every time I touched his skin, weak sounds came out of his mouth.

It was much more beautiful without glasses. how? Why haven't I paid attention to this before? To how pretty he is...