𝕾𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌

𝓣𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓶𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I looked at him and suddenly felt a pressure that upset my balance and led me to the sofa.

I was surprised. He was looking at me. No..! He wasn't drunk, but I could tell he was tired by his voice.

His eyes were saying something but I couldn't understand.

"Do you really think you can help me?" Kuroo said very seriously.

"W-What do you mean?" I said in a trembling voice.

I didn't know why my voice was trembling.

"You said you would help me.." Kuroo said and I felt the pressure of his legs between my legs.

"What are you doing ?!" I said.

He pulled my hair back with his hands and brought his face closer.
I was speechless and couldn't speak.

"Will you help me forget them and make new memories?" Kuroo said again.

I didn't know what he wanted to do.

"Let go ...hah... Why am I asking you?" Kuroo said and got up from me, and I immediately took his hand.

"I said I would help," I said seriously.

"So don't tell me to finish it because I can't," Kuroo said, taking off his clothes.

"This .. does this really help?!" I said with stress and Kuroo put his hand under my clothes.

"What happened? Did you give up?!" "Unfortunately, it's too late," Kuroo said, then smiled again.

"Raise your hands," Kuro said, and I raised my hands and took off my clothes and put them on my eyes as I took them off.

He put his head close to my chest. I was getting more stressed.

He put his forehead on my chest and said softly, "Are you scared?.."

" I-.. don't know.."

"Why do you do this when you are scared?" Kuroo said.

I didn't say anything else.
Because I didnt have an answer.

But he took my hand and put it on his chest and said, "Mine is like yours. But why? ... I have hated these feelings ever since."

He had a very lonely voice.
His heart was pounding like mine.
I had seen a boy naked before, but why is it like this now?! Our skins were touching each other.

He continued to work ...

He started to take off my pants and I was getting more and more scared.
My body was sensitive everywhere and I was shaking with every touch.

𝓚𝓾𝓻𝓸𝓸 𝓟𝓞𝓥

His body was sensitive. He was so white that his body turned red with each touch.
Somehow I wanted to make his whole body red.
I don't know why. I don't know the reason for all the things I do today.
I was thirsty ...
I grabbed his legs with one hand and pulled him towards me.
He took a deep breath as I touched the hole. His eyes were closed, and with every touch I made, his breathing was disrupted.

I inserted my finger and pushed with my finger. He was breathing but not moaning.

I inserted the second finger.
I couldn't bear it myself and I couldn't bear to look at that scene. It was loose enough ...

I unzipped my pants and entered him.

"a-agh .. * breathing * aah"

Finally he moaned. I tried to enter him slowly but when I heard his moans, my body moved without controlling myself.
I tried not to talk.

"A-Ah .. n-"

His moans grew louder. I made the movements faster. With these movements, his clothes fell from his eyes.

𝓣𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓶𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I could finally see everything and I was a little less scared.
Strange noises were coming out of my mouth again and they were out of my control. This embarrassed me.
I put my hand on my stomach.

"W-why is... i-it like this ?!" I said with a sigh.

I had a strange feeling. I wanted to touch myself but ...

"No, don't." Kuroo took my hand.

I can't ... I can’t ... I feel strange. I have a strange feeling. I can't.
Something is-
NO!

"Ha-Ah!"

I came ...

After this, he turned me around and turned his back on himself.

" Again?!" I said and Kuroo didn't answer and continued his work.

He put it in again and moved harder.
This time it was different ...

"No- WAit! No!"

My brain was empty and I just had a weird feeling.

"..i .. can- .. i cant-Aah"

what is this?!
My legs didn't feel ...
I couldn't hold myself ...
My hands were no longer strong and I was lying on the sofa, but he was still holding my hips and moving.
My legs hurt.
But I could no longer speak loudly, so I grabbed the handle of the sofa.
I was embarrassed that I was naked and that Kuroo was all tense.

He rubbed my d*ck and made me feel more weird.

"N-NO! N-!"

__________________________
What will happen?
Don't forget to say you ideas and vote of you liked it!

__________________________
To be continue...