𝕷𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙...

⚠️warning!⚠️
Please be careful!

𝓣𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓶𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I couldn't stop my moans. My cell phone rang right after Kuroo.

Like every day, Yamaguchi calls me to ask how I am, but why should you call now ?!

He grabbed my neck and put his hand on my chin and lifted my chin.

"What do you think? Shall we answer it?" Kuroo said whispering in my ear.
Unable to swallow, I could hardly say, "No -... no ..."

But Kuroo replied with a laugh, "Why?! Don't want to answer?! What is his name? ... Yamaguchi? This isn't your friend? What if he worries?"

"..mnh ..." I said.

"Hm ..? It's better to answer," Kuroo said, holding out his hand to my cell phone. His hand was wet and It make me feel disgusting That I could hate myself.

" s-STOP!" I shouted and Kuroo answered the phone.

"Tsukki?! What happened?" Yamaguchi said.

I was panting... biting my pillow so that he couldn't hear me.

"Answer it ..." Kuroo whispered in my ear.

I was terrified and closed my eyes tightly. I could see my tears from the wetness of my face.

It folded everywhere and I didn't hear anything for a moment.

I felt a caress on my face ...

A caress calmed my fear...

It calmed my heartbeat...

Need to think...

That caress emptied my brain...

"Everything is over ... calm down .... It's nothing ... sorry ..." The voice was very familiar but I couldn't let go of that good feeling.

That voice saved me from pain and took the pain away from me. He pulled me towards him. I felt nothing but calm in this moment.

I was in that person's arms.

I've heard this sound before, but why does it make me feel so good?

A light hit my eyes and made me open my eye.

It was morning.

Someone was sitting next to me and turned his back on me.

"WHAT-!" I was scared when Kuroo said.
"Did you wake up? ..." Kuroo was very calm.

I didn't say a word and just wrapped the blanket around me.

"I'm sorry .. I had no control over myself last night and because of all that- let is go. Just forget about it... I made breakfast" Kuroo said nothing more and left the room.

My whole body ached. I decided to lie down again.

For a moment, what happened last night passed before my eyes, and last night I fainted and now I wake up.

I put on my clothes and went to the bathroom and splashed water on my face.

I saw myself in the mirror. The neck was red because of the marks ...

I didn't have anything special. I didn't have it at all.

But I feel ...

All my words were true when he entered this house ...
I'm no longer that former person ...

He wasn't a former person either.
I was no longer a virgin. But was this important to me?

I came out of the bathroom and looked at my cell phone.
I had Miss Call on behalf of Yamaguchi and my mom and dad.

I completely forgot that Yamaguchi called last night. I got a little stressed. What does Yamaguchi think of me? I don't remember that issue right after. What did Yamaguchi say to the others? As far as I can remember, Yamaguchi is very worried, just like my mother.

My grandfather called me again and I answered.

"Hello," I said.

"Hello! Why don't you answer?! I was worried!" My brother said in tone.

"I had muted my cell phone and was asleep." I said.

"Well .... mom says .... come home tonight. She wants to talk to you" my brother said but why is he talking like this?!

I didn't have the patience of anyone. I didn't want to see anyone and I hated everyone in an instant.
I didn't want to leave and just wanted to stay in my room.
When everything was quiet and I wasn't doing anything, my mind was filled with last night's work.
I remembered all the scenes from last night.

The scene made me very embarrassed.
I was thinking when I heard the sound of my cell phone.

"Hello ..." I said.

"Hello ..." Yamaguchi paused.

"Why did you call?" I said.

"Well, I called last night, but ...... but you didn't answer and I realized that you were asleep ...."

"Why are you talking like this? So tell me what you want?" I said.

I was angry and I just wanted to hang up.

"..." Yamaguchi didn't answer.

I wasn't bored at all and didn't know what to say to him, I just wanted to hang up quickly.

"If you have nothing to do, I will hang up," I said, and waited for Yamaguchi to say something, but he didn't say anything, and I hung up.