𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑 𝖕𝖆𝖎𝖓

⚠️WARNING ⚠️

Please be careful❗❗

Be careful when you are reading this...
__________________________

𝓣𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓶𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I hadn't taken off my clothes when I heard the sound of closing door in my room.
I saw a shadow over my head.
I turned around. That was Kuroo. As always, I tried not to get involved with him so as not to cause trouble. I got up and went to change my clothes.

"You have to take revenge ..." Kuroo said.

I was surprised ... for what? Does he talk to me at all? ....

I kept going.

"ARE YOU IGNORING ME?!" Kuroo shouted and banged his hand against the wall and stopped me.

He smelled of alcohol and cigarettes again. It was clear that he was drunk.

" Go away." I said and continued on my way again.

But Kuroo pushed me against the wall with both hands.

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I shouted.

I felt something between my legs.

I looked between my legs ...

He was rubbing his feet against my feet.
I felt bad. He was very angry. Me too...

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? LEMME GO!" I said and pushed him. But he was stronger than me.

He took both of my hands with one of his hands and he hold my head with his other hand. We were by the bed and he pushed me on the bed.

"What the fuck do you want to do?" I said seriously, but my voice trembled.

"You must retaliate ..." he said again, and I became angry.

"WHY SHOULD I RETALIATE ?!" I screamed.

(A/N: I think the meaning is not true... I dont know. If it was wrong just tell me and I'll change it)

"Last night you made no one come to me anymore, so shut up," Kuroo said, squeezing his legs between my legs.

*he means when he yells at that girl*

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! DON'T!"
He took my face with that one and kissed me forcefully.

"LET.. me ..." I said while kissing.

He took off his tie and tied my hands to the bed.

"CAN YOU HEAR ME? LEAVE ME ALONE!" I was just shouting.

Kuroo had no intelligence at all and I wanted to open my hands with my mouth but I felt something on my nipples and it made my body tremble and I couldn't move.

His legs felt so strange that I numb my legs.

He put his hand between my legs and rubbed it.

"Don't Aah"

I don't want ... I do not want this to happen again...

Why should all this happen?

I don't like these things! Why?

"you already came! so wet here!" Kuroo said and pressed on my d*ck.

"No! Ngh"

With this, my breath became heavier and my heart rate increased. I could no longer speak normally. My whole body was shaking.

During all this time, his mobile phone rang and didn't answer ...

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥

Tsukishima, who wasn't in very good shape, struggled to make sure Kuroo didn't do those things.

Kuroo couldn't say no to himself. Kuroo was now thirsty and addicted. Sex addiction. He was thirsty and wanted to bite someone badly. From inside, his saliva was flowing and he was angry that no one would accept him for himself because of someone else.
On the other hand, he was upset with his separation from Kenma and didn't want to show it and made it look sensual.

From then on, he drinks more alcohol and starts smoking, and takes girls who are behaviorally similar to kenma home and has sex with them.

But Tsukishima didn't look like Kenma at all! But why?!

As Tsukishima was handcuffed, Kuroo turned him upside down and turned Tsukishima on his back and took off his pants.

"These are so good!" Kuroo said and rubbed his finger against Tsuki's hole.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! CRAZY!!" Tsukishima shouted to get rid of this situation.

As Tsukishima shouted, Kuroo became very angry and said:

"You are making me angry. If you continue, I'll have to do something else."

Tsukishima shouted and ignored Kuroo.
Kuroo, tired of Tsukishima's shouts, grabbed Tsuki's hair and pulled it out.

"Hey ... don't ignore me" Tsuki could tell the intensity of Kuroo's anger from his voice.

Suddenly, Tsukishima felt pressure on the hole.

𝓣𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓶𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥

That pressure made me scared ...

"No ... no .. n-" I said quietly as I felt severe pain ..

My legs were numb.

I couldn't breathe for a moment.

I couldn't look at what had happened, but I think what was in my mind happened and isn't in my dirty mind.
Kuroo started shaking and I could feel the pain.

That pain caused my tears to flow spontaneously.

I could hardly breathe and breathe. To endure the pain, I bit my pillow.
This time, when his phone rang, he answered it.

" no! WH-y?!" I said.

When he answered his phone, he moved harder and faster.

"Wait. I'll call you later ..." Kuroo said and hung up.

I couldn't stop my moans that right after Kuroo Mobile, my mobile ...

__________________

To be continue...
Sorry if I wrote too little. I wanted to publish the story for you in time and I didn't want anyone to lose the excitement of the story ....

Please share your comments and thank you.

Follow us on Instagram
@story_ylove