𝕬𝖌𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓

A/N: hi! Its been a long time!
I hope you like it! Tell me your ideas in the end!
_________________________________

𝓣𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓶𝓪 𝓹𝓸𝓿

According to what my brother had said, I went home for dinner at night.
When I arrived, I saw Yamaguchi on the sofa of our house. But what was Yamaguchi doing there?

The house was very quiet and no one was talking and I didn't want to start the discussion.

We wanted to have dinner and I sat down at the dinner table.
My mother was in the kitchen and she called my brother and Yamaguchi and I were left alone.

Silence reigned between us and no one spoke.

"Um ..." Yamaguchi began to speak.

"Did something happen to you yesterday?" Yamaguchi said.

"What do you mean?" I said .

"When I called you-" Yamaguchi was saying that my mother and brother came in the middle of it.

What did he mean?! What was he talking about? Yesterday-!

"Let's have dinner and talk," my mother said and sat down at the dinner table.

Everyone was looking at me strangely.
I got angry and couldn't stand this situation anymore.

"I don't eat dinner," I said, and got up from my chair.

" what has happened?!" My brother said.

"Why do you look at me like this?! Why do you look at me as if I have sinned?" I said, and then paused, "NO! No, isn't it? Yamaguchi said something to you. I know. But it's not true."

For a moment, I lost control for no reason and without them saying anything.

Everyone was looking at me in surprise.
This was the first time I had looked at the rejection like this.
It was the first time that they didn't stop me from leaving.

It was my first time that they didn't say anything against my behavior.
I have the worst feeling in my life.
I just wanted to go out. When I got out, I just got on the train.

I didn't know the destination of that train, I just got on it.
I put the headphones on my ear and played the song. I looked at my mobile... it made me think.

What did I do?!

I pressed the mobile to my head. Yamaguchi heard my voice at that moment.
I closed my eyes.

.
.
.

"Tsukki! You .... are you?!" Yamaguchi said in surprise.

"Kei! Are you ok? Are you sure? ..." My mother said.

Why? Why are you thinking this?! It all started that night ... I don't want this misunderstanding to happen.
.
.

"Excuse me boy .. boy ... young boy!" I heard a voice and it saved me from my nightmares and I woke up.

"This is the last stop," the old man woke me up and got off the train.

It was too late, but the area was very crowded and everyone had come out at that hour.

A place where only young women and boys were.
I sat on a rock and looked at my cell phone. When I saw it on the map, I realized that I was a little closer to home.

From then on, everyone who looked at me in that crowd felt alienated from me. I was thinking badly. I took the subway again and wanted to go home. It was too late. I was fast asleep and did not pay attention to my surroundings.
I tried to think of other things, but at the same time my brain was saying, "You can tell the police ... Why not?" Why really did I not want to inform the police?!

Ever since I entered that house, I was sensitive to every sound I heard. I was aggressive. I wanted to shout.
I got up. I decided to go home. My head has been down since I got up.
Kuroo was there when I tried to open the door with the key. He had just arrived home.

I opened the door and we entered the house together. It no longer smelled of alcohol. He didn't look drunk. He didn't bring a girl with him. It looked very unusual.

When I changed my clothes, I lay down on the sofa and stared at my mobile screen. To the off screen of my mobile. But why?
I was waiting for someone to call or text me.

"What happened? Why did you become like this?" Kuroo asked me from inside the kitchen.

Why did I become like this?...

I closed my eyes.

"I don't know ... sigh .. but I can't stand it anymore" I said and tried to keep calm.

" like me?" Kuroo said and I looked at him.

"I don't know," I said.

"What do you know?" Kuroo said with a laugh.

"I don't know ..." I said with a small laugh.

"Do you want to drink alcohol together?" Kuroo said.

I was surprised..

He didn't drink alcohol that day, he wanted to drink alcohol with me!...

"Do you want to be drunk every day?" I said.

"Maybe if I'm drunk I'm going to forget bad things. Do you want to?" Kuroo said.

Without further ado, I sat down on the couch and began to eat, thinking again about what had happened.

After drinking a few glasses of alcohol, I asked Kuroo, "Why do you drink alcohol every day and want to get drunk? What bad things have you experienced?"

" have you ever make love?" Kuroo said.

"I don't think so ..." I said in surprise.

"Have you ever lost someone you loved?" Kuroo asked again.

"Instill in yourself. There are many others who love you, so don't be dependent on one person." I said.

"No, no one. My parents divorced when i was kid. I lived with my grandparents," Kuroo said, filling another glass.

"Do you think that by bringing a stranger girl into the house and having sex with them, you can find someone who loves you?" I said.

Kuro remained silent for a while.
He was thinking about something and he wasn't paying attention to me. I tried not to talk anymore.

"What are you thinking? ... I can help you forget them if you want." I said.

I got CRAZY?! KEI?! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?! Why am I trying to start a discussion with him? Why can't I suffocate myself?

Didn't answer.

I looked at him and suddenly felt a pressure that upset my balance and led me to the sofa.

I was surprised. He was looking at me. No. He wasn't drunk, but I could tell he was tired by his voice.

He wasn't tired that he could solve his problem by sleeping or resting.
His eyes were saying something but I couldn't understand.

"Do you really think you can help me?" Kuroo said very seriously.

_____________________
What will happen?
Dont forget to say you ideas and vote of you liked it!

BTW! I wanted to ask something..
Which one do you like?
1. Story with pic
2. Story without pic

Share your answers pls
And thank u for 1k!
_____________________
To be continue...