Shadowing

Chapter 8

Mitch's POV

"Okay everyone," Alesa says pacing slowly. "Well, since things are getting fucking heated with this whole Ryan shit trying to capture Ashley and Mitch and then kill them slowly and painfully, and then the fans are going to just fucking rage and cry and shit if they die..."

Everyone is starting to give Alesa puzzled looks.

"But anyway," Alesa says smiling. The smile only last for a second before a wave of seriousness washes over her.

"They are in serious danger and even if they leave the apartment by themselves, who knows if they could get snatched or not! So I have made up a plan,

"Everyday, one of you would follow Mitch or Ashley. Like go where they go, do what they do-"

Mark raises his hand.

"Mark?"

"Who will be shadowing whom on which days Alesa?" Mark asks.

"I was going to get to that," she strolls over to another side of the room and grabs a large roll of paper and returns to her spot. She unwraps it and put it on the white board coincidently behind her. She puts magnets at the corner so everyone could see.

"As you can see, I have made a week of a single month, and this is go on until we know about signs of Ryan disappearing from our lives, forever hopefully,"

I could see in her eyes that she was trying to fill them with nothing but seriousness. But I could see that behind it, there's concern; concern for Adam.

I don't blame her for her concern. Considering the fact that I did see Adam, almost completely lifeless on a stretcher, being rushed across the hospital to the ICU, with a bullet wound in his stomach, I would be feeling the same way if I was her.

Alesa is a friend of mine, and I do want to get Adam back as much as she does.

I want all of this bullshit to end as much as she does.

"So if you can read this, then you know who you are. And if one shadow is busy, there will be a substitute because let's face it,"

She looks at all of us.

"There's a hell lot of you,"

Ashley looks down to the ground.

"Alesa," She says keeping her gaze fixed to the floor,

"Yeah Ashley?" She says. Ashley looks up.

"What if you have lost your shadow somehow, and you are all alone?" She asks. She has the same question I have.

"Then you better hope to hell that you're truly alone,"

Ayyy, looks like you won't have to wait a month for a sucky and short chapter.

-
Well, looks like that the Writing STAAR Test is on Monday and Tuesday. Shoot me please 😒

(If you don't know what the STAAR is, it's a huge test that occurs in April that tests how smart you are. You're supposed to sit in a room with a test that's like almost 70 questions long, and you're supposed to complete it in 4 hours.

Since I'm in 7th grade, there's the reading, writing (next week) and math.

And it's NOT fun

But after if you finish your test early you get to read so there's the only good thing about it

(Me one year later)
You didn't even get to read.
It sucks I know
-

Well, I have no idea what to say next...

-

OH RIGHT 69 MORE DAYS UNTIL SUMMER (blows noisemaker) 🎉

Summer = Less stress, more fun, more laziness and more writing and stuff like that

(Me one year later)
Heh.

69

-

So leave a vote if you enjoyed, comment your thoughts and leave a follow for more fan-fictions and chapter and all that good stuff!

-

Keep calm and read on!

-

~Nat 😒😁🎉💕