Special Announcements

Hey guys, it's Nat.

I know, it must be weird seeing an update for a book that ended. Let me explain.

So, I realized that this series has ended a year ago, and sometimes, I miss this series.

I ended the series because I felt like it was all just becoming a repeat after repeat and the characters couldn't get any peace and the plot was being fueled on bullshit. The plot just kept accelerating into an abyss, but today.

Today I've decided to go along with something that's been on my mind for a while. That is, that I ended the book on a bad ending.

I regret ending that way and wished I could have ended on a better key.

Then I remember that these two little shits had a child.

A new generation to carry on the story...

I've decided to write a whole other book following the path of Mitch and Ashley's child, so I can get back in the "Lost in Desire" vibe.

I thought about re-making the entire series, but then I wouldn't get enough reads like I used to and personally, after being out of the MCYT fandom for over 2 years now, I'm not falling back in that hole again after being out of it for over 2 years.

I won't have to use the word "Biggums" and "Poofy" anymore in this series and damn, about time.

So on my 15th birthday, September 18th 2016, I will upload the first part of the next generation of Lost in Desire. So mark your calendars, and you'll see the story of Ashley and Mitch's child(ren) unfold.

For the first time in forever saying this...

Keep calm and read on

-Nat 💞