Escape

Chapter 16

Ashley's POV

"Ashley" I hear Ty calling out to me in my sleep. I don't see him, or anything. It's just a colorless black.

"They're here Ashley. They're going to take you away! You gotta listen! Ashley! Get up! Ashley!"

"Ashley!" Mitch whispers to me.

I instantly wake up, Mitch shaking my arm.

"Ashley we need to get out of here," He says in a panic.

"What happened this time?" I ask.

"Ryan tried to break into the apartment. He's on the floor in the living room right now!"

"What?!" I shout. "What, did you serve him coffee too?"

"I knocked him out. We gotta get out of here. Fuck staying here, I don't want to be taken and tortured again!"

"Fuck it, let's get out of here!" I grab my phone, charger and purse with about $2,000 from the nightstand and me and Mitch ran down the hall, making a run for the car. Who knows where we'll go? Somewhere, but far away from here. We'll drive 1,000 miles away from here if we have to.

We run past Ryan, who is knocked out and laying on the floor, with a bloody nose.

What a mess.

Me and Mitch run down the hall which was fixed from the attack almost two months ago.

Then, someone grabs my hair. They pull onto it and drag me back.

"MITCH!" I screech. He stops running and looks back.

"I thought I knocked you out cold you psychotic asshole!" Mitch hissed.

"There's something called acting you ignorant bastard," He looks down at my pajamas and my purse. "Trying to escape huh? Well," His mouth is next to my ear. "You can't escape from love, beautiful,"

"I swear to god if you don't let her go, I'll go Kung Fu Kid on your perverted ass,"

"And that worked last time?" Ryan laughs.

"It's been six months since that happened. And it won't happen again."

"You might as well let me take her now before you hurt yourself. Oh, wait," And Woodwork came up behind him and grabbed him. Mitch struggled against Woodwork's will but his grip was too strong. He forced Mitch to turn to him, and punched his temple, knocking him out.

"It's too late for that,"

"Mitch!"

"Let's get you home honey," Ryan whispers, puts a kiss on my cheek and punches me hard in the temple.

I hear Ryan blurred saying.

"You take them back to the warehouse. I'll give the residents in the next building a little visit. I'll save her friends for the grand finale."

And the final break-in from Ryan and his huge army-like passé have arrived and captured them (again)

-

I think this book is going to be shorter because I don't know what else to write for this book but I got the ending all figured out. And it seemed like I am repeating the same stuff all over again.

And I have a lot of my plate so I want to get one off as well and that means I've done some real progress this summer. ☺️

-

And in case you don't know, my Ereri/Riren FanFiction, IS UP! 🎉

It's called "Nine in the Afternoon" and if you could read the first chapter and hit me up with a vote and a comment and add it for updates every Wednesday. 😁👍

-

And I'm going to Six Flags tomorrow for the first time this month so happy fun times. And my dad said he would take me to Six Flags Over Texas before I leave for my grandparent's house for like two weeks. And that's like in 2-3 weeks.

-

And also I'm going to my grandparent's for two weeks 😂

It's my cousin Elijah's second birthday soon so I want to be there. And plus I love my family.

(If my cousin tries to outsmart me I'm actually going to smash something so #Pray4Nat) 😂

-

So leave a vote if you enjoyed, comment your thoughts and leave a follow for more fan-fictions and chapters and all that good stuff!

-

Keep calm and read on!

-

~Nat 😄☺️🎉💕