Reprisal

(Play until you reach the end of this chapter )

Chapter 2

Mitch's POV

A hand smashes through a window that was just behind us. Glass floes through the edge of the hallway

"We gotta hurry." Jerome says. He lets go of me and Ashley and we all start running. Hands start to smash through all the windows that were in the hallway just behind us.

"Cover your face!" I shout. We all cover our faces with our hands but we cup our face to stay focused on the hall that seemed to shrink with every step.

We all run down the steps and we run down the steps to the first floor and I swear I hear voices from the 3rd floor which we managed to escape from.

We run through the lobby and we run past the front desk but we're stopped and knocked down.

I look up to see a woman who looks to be about 20 with caramel hair with blond highlights that reaches that small of her back. She wears black short denim shorts that only cover up 1/4 of her thighs. She also has a black shirt that is rounded at the collar and shows off her collarbone and some of her bra which looks to be about a D.

"Who are you?" I ask ready to trust her or to kill her.

"You really don't remember Mitch?" She says in a lifted voice.

"Uh, no."

"Think back to 6th grade." She says tracing a circle with her thumb in the stick of her axe. "I want to be with you in the oak tree." She sings.

I instantly remember.

-:-:-

"Mitch! You made it!" She says.

"Heh, yeah..."

She looks at me with concern.

"What's wrong?" She presses the palm of her hand to my cheek.

"It's really hard to say this, but I'm moving." I say. The light instantly dims from her eyes.

"What?" Her voice instantly turns hoarse.

"I'm so sorry. I just found out and we're leaving in two days. I wanted to tell you earlier, but I was too scared because you were being too kind to me."

"But Mitch, I was having such a good day! Haven't you done anything to stop this?"

"I'm so sorry. I have tried, but I'm moving and there's no stopping it."

She grunts.

"Mitch! I'm not ready to let you go!"

"I'm sorry but it's happening. Jerome is also moving as well and so we'll both-"

"JEROME IS GOING WITH YOU?!" She shouts.

"The have to move to Montreal too. Jerome's dad got a new job and so,"
"So this is the last Friday that we'll see each other?" She says with tears in her eyes.

"Afraid so."
"But I love you." She says with a tear going down her cheek.

"Wait what?"

"I have loved you ever since I met you Mitchell Hughes. I have loved coming here to see you and so we can mess around but I want to be more than just friends."
"I don't feel the same way J! I only see us as friends! Look, if I'm going to be shouted at and put on the spot like this then I'm out of here."

She cups my face in her hands and pulls me against her and kisses me.

She puts my hands around her waist and I instantly break away.

I step back and take off running.

"You can't run from me Mitch!" She shouts. "I will find you again!"

-:-:-

"I do remember..." I say.

"Mitch? What's going on?" Ashley asks.

"Ashley this is-"

"AshleyMarieeGaming." She says staring knives at Ashley.

"You know me?" She asks with fear.

"I do. You're the bitch that has stolen my man!"

Great, another admirer to worry about..."What?"

"My name is Jessica Pietroniro, and I am a trained assassin who has been hired to kill you all."

"Ryan hired you didn't he?" I asked.

"He sure as hell did."

It figures that Ryan would try to get someone from my past haunt me hunt me down, and then so he can use Ashley as his little sex toy.

"Jessica you don't have to do this! I'm sorry I told you last minute, but please spare mercy!" I say begging and pulling Ashley against me.

"Sorry Mitch, I love you but," She holds her axe up in the air ready to chop me. "Love, HURTS!"

AND A LONG WAIT WITH A SUCKY CHAPTER!

YAAAAAYYYY!

-

I did make Jess as another bad guy because now I feel bad that I made Alanna the villian. But Jess has many reasons to hate her so Jess, if your reading this,

FUCKING SUCK IT YOU BITCH!

(Me one year later)
Hello 911, we have a cringy 14 year old MCYT fangirl here and she needs to be executed PRONTO

-

I got rid of the lice and I also managed to get out of science homework once! Hell yeah!

-

And also I have managed to get people to like me and I also have managed to make the movie poster thing but I will post it next chapter because I am using the computer this time to try things out!

-

So leave a vote if you enjoyed, comment your thoughts and leave a follow for more fan-fictions and chapter and all that good stuff!

-

Keep calm and read on!
~Nat :L