Ashley's Secret

Chapter 19

Ashley's POV

Metal, clamped to my wrists, my ankles.

No...

Not again.

"I see you both are awake," I hear Ryan say.

I look around me and he chained me and Mitch this time like it's the 15th century or something. Me and Mitch are chained at our ankles and wrists to a wooden wall, about five feet from each other.

"Not again!" I groan.

"Yes again, but this time I'm getting what I want,"

"You mean you didn't get what you wanted before dumbass?!" Mitch exclaims.

"I almost did, but your stupid little friends stopped me, and Jane died because of you,"

"She died from a heart attack because she was old as fuck!"

Ryan looks perplexed like he never heard the news before. He didn't...

"You didn't know?" Mitch says and starts to laugh. "Oh my god this is precious! You didn't know Jane died from a heart attack?" Mitch laughs and the veins are popping out of his neck from laughing s hard.

Ryan walks over to Mitch, grabs him by the hair and punches him hard in the face. It shut Mitch right up.

"The first punch to start this whole party off,"

I wonder what tools for torture he has in store for me. I know this is mainly about me. And Ryan just wants to play around and rub his hard hands all over my body, it's probably what he thinks about 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

"What are you going to do to me Ryan? Are you going to get to the raping so I know how much air to inhale so I can scream?"

He turns around with a grin.

"Someone is excited..." He places his finger under my chin but I move my chin away. "My body is tingling with excitement. What should I do to you first?"

I hold my breath and stare up at the ceiling.

"I'm sorry," I exhale.

"For what? You haven't even fucked up yet." Ryan says.

"Ash? What happened?" Mitch asks.

"I've been keeping a secret," I say and start to cry already. I should be crying later on, but I'm not even sure if Ryan would want to amuse himself after I confess. I'm sure he wouldn't give two shits but it doesn't even matter. "I'm the only one who knows it, and I've been concealing it the best I could. I'm sorry I kept it from my friends, the enemy and especially you Mitch,"

Mitch is at a loss of words.

"Wha--"

-:-:-

"Happy Valentines Day Ashley!" Mitch says uncovering my eyes and revealing a rose petals scattered in the living room area, champagne bottles in buckets of ice, a fresh pizza box on the table, and Netflix is on the TV.

"Mitch! This is so adorable!" I squeal.

"Do you like it?" He asks.

"I love it!" I turn around and pull him into my arms. I smile in his shoulder and he wraps his arms around my waist. We stand, swaying slightly for a few minutes and then we sit on the couch and scroll through Netflix.

"What do you want to watch?"

"Horror movie! Horror movie!" Mitch chants with excitement.