A Desired Happy Ending (Prologue)

Prologue

Ashley's POV

"Ashley Marie Surcombe, will you marry me?"

I feel a tear roll down my cheek.

This is all has to be a dream that I'm having. I'll just blink and all of this will disappear and when I wake up, Mitch won't have any feelings for me, he won't be my boyfriend, none of this will happen.

I blink and it's all still here. Mitch in front me dressed in a suit and tie and he is on one knee, holding a box with the most beautiful diamond ring I've ever seen and he still has very deep feelings for me.

And I m about to make this all come together for both of us and hopefully get the happy ending that I've been desiring for a long time.

"Yes!" I say crying. Mitch's smile spreads wider on his face. He gets up and pulls me into his embrace. The whole restaurant is clapping their hands and cheering.

Mitch let's go and pulls the ring out of the box and slips it on my finger which perfectly fits my ring finger.

"It's perfect." I say crying. He finally pulls me in and puts his lips on mine finally.

It's official. I'm Mitchell Hughes's fiancé.

"You can go back to your meals everyone." Mitch says. Sure enough everyone does what Mitch says. Mitch pulls me into his embrace one more time and I smile.

But I manage to see a pair of familiar eyes drowning in black clothing sitting at a table against the wall of the restaurant. My smile fades instantly.

And a streak of baby blue hair.

I hit Mitch's shoulder repeatedly and he lets go.

"What?" He asks. I point to the table I saw.

"Alanna." I say fast. "Alanna Alanna Alanna..." He sees Alanna sitting at the table and she sees both us pointing her out. She wipes her mouth with the napkin that the restaurant provides and she starts to walk out the door.

"Get back here!" Mitch shouts and starts to go after her.

We catch the restaurant's attention again and Mitch starts to sprint towards her.

"ALANNA!" He shouts. I start to run after him and go outside and the police men and woman who were sitting and eating outside also saw what was happening.

I guess they recognized Alanna right away.

"Officers!" Mitch shouts and points towards Alanna who was taking off in the parking lot. They obeyed Mitch's command and they hoped over the black metal fence, discarding their food and started to chase after Alanna.

Alanna's POV ( oohs baby)

I'm sprinting through the parking lot, the officers coming up on my tail.

My heart is pounding harder than it has before and adrenaline is pumping harder and harder in my veins.

I see the car I came here in. I have to get inside and drive off. I can't be caught.

Not yet at least.

I pull the only key out of my pocket and I put it in the door while the officers are 20 feet away from me. I unlock the door, throw myself in and then I start the car.

The police officers are in front of me and behind me. I'm surrounded.

Fuck it.

I put my car into reverse, and run over one of the police officers while the others decide to move out of the way.

It gives me the window of opportunity to get out.

I drive out of the way of the restaurant and into the streets.

Wait until Ryan and the others hear this.

~

"Ryan! I'm back!' I shout from the front door. Ryan walks into the living room.

"Thank god," He says. "Did you get caught?"

"Yes, but then I escaped." He sighs.

"You need to be more careful Alanna. You can't get caught until we finally devise a plan."

"I know, I know." I say rolling my eyes.

"Don't you roll your fucking eyes at me. Now dinner's ready." He gestures me into the kitchen.

~

"So what are the news?" Steve asks.

"Well, Mitch and Ashley were on their 11th or 12th date and well,"

I just can't get the image of Mitch on one knee and the ring out to Ashley out of my mind ever since I just saw it.

I can't believe Mitch would actually want someone who is barely YouTube famous and she's kind of pretty but yet she seems overweight for 18, almost 19 years old.

I can't imagine why he wouldn't want to win me back and just leave her in the dust.

But now I have my solution and I finally have more people to stand with me.

I sigh.

"Mitch proposed to Ashley."

Ryan drops his fork.

"What?" He whispers loud enough for me to hear.

"And she said yes," I say. "They're getting married."

I fight the lump caught in my throat and the salty tears that are stinging my eyes.

"That ignorant bastard." Ryan says. "What does he know about love?"

"Well, at least he's not the one who raped Ashley." Adam mutters next to me so Ryan can't hear it.

"Ryan we need to make a plan, so you need to get up off your ass and so I can get Mitch back."

"And I can get my Ashley back."

"No matter what, we're stopping that wedding." Ryan says. He turns to Seto.

"Did you get the calls back?" He asks.

"Yeah," Seto says. "The last one is flying in now."

"Excellent." He leans back in his chair. "Sooner or later, we will get this whole thing on way and Mitch and Ash won't even know what will hit the both of them."

Aye! The third book! What do you know?

-

Also guys I really can't update because I'm crying again for the first time in 2015 because Mitch's date Jess is making me feel bad about myself again.

Don't worry guys, I'm fine.

But if anyone asks, not really.

-

And also next chapter might just be a rant because I have a lot I need to get off my chest.

-

So leave a vote if you enjoyed, comment your thoughts and leave a follow for more fan-fictions and chapter and all that good stuff!

-

Keep calm and read on!

-

~Nat ❤️😭😓😰

Don't worry guys, I'm fine.

But if anyone asks, not really.

(Me one year later)

BRUH you need to STOP
You get a boyfriend (actually 2 but 1 is ungrateful and stubborn and leaves you 6 days later but your current one is amazing so  C H I L L