Chapter 22: The Rogue

Vicrul POV

I've waited as long as I can stand. The naked woman laying next to me sleeps like she's in a coma. I knew last night would take a lot out of her. And I had a strong feeling she'd want all of us together. The times she mentioned it she always said 'all'.

I shake her shoulder gently. "Mando.... Mando!"

No response. I lay a hand on her smooth, bare chest just to make sure her heart is still beating. Her skin is warm under my touch, and her lungs expand with small breaths. I let my fingers trail up her throat, and brush flyaway hairs away from her face. I still can't believe she keeps her hair so long under her helmet. And manicured painted nails.

Even more unbelievable, she let me see her entire body last night. I tried to ignore her trembling- I couldn't tell if it was from exhaustion or fear. But I'd place my credits on the latter. I didn't want to push her too far, but, fuck! I could have looked at her all night!

I trace my finger down her neck, remembering how long and elegant it looks. How her broad shoulders don't detract from her perfect, bouncing tits. I think about those much more often than I should. My hand trails down to them to hold one. So soft. She was covered in sweat and cum- the only reason why I don't wake her up with my face between her legs... fucking Ushar. I don't blame him for breaking the rule. Her little cunt is fucking perfect, and she was so eager and responsive. She's got the cutest little patch of hair above her clit- I wonder if she saw that in a porn and started styling herself. I wish I could have looked at her long enough to memorize the little moles on her skin. But I won't be forgetting the way her knees were darkened. I couldn't tell in the light if they're bruised, or just dark from her always on them while hunting and fighting in her tactical pants.

I lean my face over to kiss her neck. I can't resist touching her, she's so soft and warm, and her muscles are big in all the right places. She's the tallest woman I've ever been with, just barely shorter than myself. But it didn't seem to affect much. Would have been nice to see her get fucked with my own eyes. Especially now that I've seen the body she's hiding.

I ghost my lips over her ear. "Mando."

She jolts and throws an arm up, elbowing me in the jaw. "Get off!" She shouts and scurries away from me.

"Fuck Mando!"

She stops moving. "Oh shit, Vicrul! I'm sorry, are you okay?" She lets out a loud breath. "I'm sorry, I'm just so used to threats."

Her hand reaches out for me. I wince and rub my jaw. "Damn, maybe you should sleep in restraints."

She lays back down with a groan. A big grin spreads across my face. "Sore?"

"No." She says automatically. Which everyone on this ship knows is a lie.

I feel her roll over. "Before you go back to sleep can you let me out? I really have to piss."

She stiffens. "Oh. Right, of course."

I listen to her stumble around as I slide out of bed. Then the dim lights around the ceiling turn on. I blink to adjust, looking at her wrapped in a cum stained blanket and her helmet.

"What." She snaps at me.

I can't hold back the grin. "I bet you feel disgusting wrapped in that thing. I bet you feel disgusting all over your naked body. There's dried cum everywhere. Neat freak, prissy little Mando... covered in filth."

She seems to seethe silently for a long second. Then her voice comes out clipped and sharp. "I'm not too sore to beat your face to a pulp."

I laugh. "I don't doubt it." I look for her discarded pants and shirt, scooping them up and heading toward her. "I just pride myself in the ability to unravel such an uptight stick in the mud."