Chapter 3: The Choice

SOoOoOoO is it good? Bad? needs work? Please tell me! Thanks!  AMAZINGLY EDITED BY IMPERFECTLITTLEME ! THANKS SO MUCH!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Everything was fuzzy, where was I? I slowly opened my eyes, greeted by a black room. Everything was black and red. The walls were black, the curtains red, the floor black carpet, the bed had a black comforter and a red curtains around it. All in all, it was an interesting effect. I looked to my left, noting what I saw. Hunter, a table, a-- wait! I swung my eyes back to Hunter. He smirked. I’m going to kill (italics) him.

I wouldn’t recommend that. It would be a mistake, Crap no! 

Crap yes.

Get out of my head, you leech! I screamed in his face. He flinched. Good.

I can still hear you… he taunted. I glared again.

“Jerk!” I muttered. Hunter rolled his eyes.

“Well, we need to get you ready to meet your new king-- my father.” He stated out of the blue. He then smirked. I sat up, and noticed his eyes went lower on my body. Huh? I looked down. Crap! I jerked the blanket back up, covering my partially naked body.

“Get out!” I yelled, irritated as all heck.

Hunter snickered.

“They told me to help you...” he started, raising an eyebrow suggestively.

“You pervert! Get out!” I screamed. He shook his head and got up.

You have ten minutes. He said to my mind.

As soon as he left, I jumped up, searching for the bathroom. Yes! I ran in and used the toilet. When I finished, I ran to the closet, pulling out dress after dress. They all were black, red, short, or long ball gowns.

Grrr… I grabbed a red, floor length dress with an empire waist that made my blonde hair stand out, highlighting the slight red in my hair. It had a v-neck, and its sides rested against my shoulders. It made me look stunning. Oh well, may as well look good…

I opened the door and poked my head out. Hunter was leaning against the opposite wall, facing away from me.

“Ahem!” I cleared my throat. He spun around, I smirked and stepped out of the room. His eyes lasted around two seconds on my face until they started scanning my body. Boys will be boys, I grinned.

“Well... let's go!” I said rather loudly, annoyed by his perusal of my body.

Hunter's eyes snapped back up to mine, with a slight pink tinge on his cheeks. Hunter, Blushing? Is that possible? I thought sarcastically.

Shut up! he growled, glaring at me.

Hunter spun around and started walking down the hall. I had to practically run to keep up. Jerk. After walking for what seemed like hours, we reached a large red door. Hunter knocked, then opened it and walked in. I followed. Sitting behind a massive desk was another vampire-- big surprise there.

I am pretty sure he and Hunter were having a silent conversation in their heads ‘cause they were glaring at each other for like fifteen minutes. I shifted my feet uncomfortably. You may wonder why I wasn’t super nervous about seeing the king. I had grown up around royalty all my life and I was/am royalty.

The fact that they were vampires did scare me a little though.

“So you’re the kings other daughter are you?” the king asked, in a sneaky and authoritative tone.

“Yes, sir, I am.” I replied, refusing to be cowed by him.

“May I see your wings?” he questioned. I thought it was an odd request, but whatever. I gently closed my eyes and imagined my wings and tugged a little with my mind. They gasped. I grinned. I knew what they were seeing; two large silver wings majestically unfolding.

My wings were probably my favorite part of my body; they were the reason my family shunned me, though. I didn’t understand why…

“Well, I think that confirms it.”  The king said proudly.

”What, sir?” I asked.

“That you’re from the prophecy. You and my son. You two shall free our lands, and make us strong. You'll stop the war. Hunter already knows you're his. Unfortunately, for you to know, you need to be a vampire…” he answered. I was shocked.

What!?” Hunter was silent the whole conversation.

“I think you know perfectly what we meant. I need your blood, you need mine. Together, we will end the war.” Hunter stated, not sounding very happy.

Oh no… But if it will end the killing…

Yes it will

I looked at him a moment before nodding my consent. I had just agreed to become a vampire. What am I getting myself into?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do u like it? tell me:)