Chapter 6: The Unexpected

So, So sorry for the wait ppls! there was NO internet at the place we were at:( you had to pay a ton for it:( sorry! soo this chapter is dedicated to Kavitha:) cause shes awesome and her storys really good, so check it out:)here ya go!

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter Six: The Unexpected

I jumped out of bed, stretching my incredibly sore muscles. Why was I sore? I asked myself. “Ah!” I yelled, remembering what I had become. Hunter came running into the room, with a terrified look on his face; and holding a try of mugs and food. “What! Angel, are you okay?” I glared at him, blaming him for my transformation. He relaxed and glowered at me. “Good Grief! Are you trying to give me a heart attack Angel?” he yelled looking Ticked. I was curious about that though. “I thought vampires didn’t have hearts Hunter.” I grilled; intentionally bratty. He looked at me for a moment with an odd look on his face. He slowly set down the tray. “Really? Because it’s not possible for us to love is it? That’s what all the fairytales say, right? Yeah, well their wrong. We have hearts. But they only beat when the person they love is alive. For instance, if you were to die-“he broke off, as if realized what he was saying. I stared in shock. Did he seriously just say that? Did he really love me? We had only known each other for like two days. How is it possible? “Well, I-“Hunter seemed to change his mind about what he was going to say. He just kinda cast his eyes to the floor in embarrassment. “Well, on that note, I’m hungry. And I thought that I was supposed to become a vampire?” I whined like a child, trying to keep the conversation on more comfortable ground.  He grinned “Well, you are a vampire, and if you’re hungry, well, drink this.” There he handed me a mug of liquid. I sniffed it and winced at the coppery smell. I knew without asking what it was. Blood, Yuk. I slowly sipped the nasty looking drink. YUM! I swallowed the whole glass, looking up at Hunter with pleading eyes, silently begging for more. He smirked, obviously amused with my antics and he grabbed another mug off the tray, handing it to me. I grabbed it and downed it in a second. Ah, I’m not hungry anymore. “What? Hunter, you said I was a vampire, but I don’t feel any different! I don’t understand.” I wailed, realizing what he said before. “Well…” Hunter started. “Gradually you’ll notice yourself getting stronger and faster, and your bloodlust stronger and stronger. It’s not really safe for you to be around people or angels right now, you might bi- do something you’ll regret.” I didn’t miss his slipup. “Uh, Hunter, what’s that smell?” I asked; a little panicked. Something smelled so good, and yet so wrong. Hunter looked at me for a moment, as if wondering what the heck is wrong with me.

“Where’s my daughter you scum!” a voice shouted from downstairs. I had jumped up, and started downstairs, when a hand shot out and grabbed mine. Hunter glided up next to me.”We are in this together, right?” he asked. I nodded, a little shocked that Daddy Dearest came after me. I didn’t even think he cared about me anymore, not after, well, what happened.  Hunter and I made our way down to his father’s study, the whole time we heard my father screaming at his. I reluctantly opened the door, stepping inside and closing the door behind me. I turned to face my furious father. “Have they hurt you in anyway?  Tell me!” he boomed. I straightened my posture so I was almost eye to eye with him. “Father, they have not hurt me at all, in fact, I asked them to change me. I am now a vampire daddy. I don’t think you want me anymore. If you ever did.” I was being extremely bold; I was usually the meek and timid child. Apparently Hunter rubbed off on me.

 He stared at me completely appalled. Then he changed; He looked evil. “What’s wrong?!” I asked, panicking a little. He grabbed my hand and dragged me out on to the balcony. “What the hell?” Hunter screamed, running after us. My father smirked at me, before slamming the balcony door. And let me tell you, vampires may be strong and fast, but there is nothing faster than the angel king; Or more powerful. “Angel, I should change your name to Devil. Ha. There is no way in heaven that I will let the vampires rule. Ever. So my little dearest, I hope you know I never loved you, you were only a means of getting power. But you destroyed that when you refused Jace’s offer. Since then I have been looking for a way to dispose of you. I found it. And now I get to watch the man who loves watch you die. I couldn’t have wished for a better ending to your life.” I looked over at Hunter, terrified of what this monster was going to do to me. I barely had time to mouth I love you towards a panicked looking Hunter, when my father pushed me over the edge of the balcony. I screamed, as I fell. I shoved out my wings, but they collapsed in on themselves. I fell, and fell, and fell, when I was suddenly shoved out of my downward haze and into….

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Haha:) i now, im evil:) soOoOOOoo i know, she has the worst luck doesnt she?

Can i get three votes to the next chapter? thanks for reading :) vote if you like it,(or want the next chapter:) hee hee but comment please so i know how im doing:) i know it was a kinda quick romance but that will be explained in the next couple chapters and i have a great(i think=) plot in mind. also, if you have a good idea for the title, pleas e tell me:) thnaks!