Chapter 4: Are You Joking Me?

Yay! hee hee. okay soOoOOo im done being random:)

soo this gourges cover is by GUMBiiE:) thanks!

**********************************************************************************************************

Chapter 3

I was sitting there while Hunter and his father were talking, processing what just happened. Apparently I have to marry Hunter. YAY!! That’s just what I want, to be married to this selfish jerk. “Come on dear, lets go find you something to eat.”  I looked up into Hunters sickly sweet smile. I rolled my eyes. What a faker. As soon as I jumped up, Hunter grabbed my hand, and started to pull me out of the room. Weird, I glanced back-only to wish I hadn’t. The king was just about to bite a slutty looking girl. Eww! I turned around to see Hunters amused face. Jerk. He could have warned me.*I know, but where's the fun in that?* he questioned. I rolled my eyes. And I have to marry you? *Yep, lucky you.* I ignored his last comment. we slowly walked down to the kitchen, I was admiring everything, not surprisingly, everything was in black and red. When we reached the kitchen, there were about 30 harried looking cooks running around the kitchen, yelling and shuffling around. There were helpers everywhere as well, bringing ingredients and taking finished items to the cooler and freezers. "Uh, Hunter, if you guys don't normally eat food... Why are they making so much of it?" he said something, but everything was so loud, I couldn't hear him. "What?" I yelled, hoping he would hear me. He did; unfortunately, so did everyone else. They all froze, staring straight at me. I giggled nervously. Then they all looked at me like I was the weird one. "Okayyyyyy, well I was just wondering if there was anything edible for me to eat......." I asked, extremely worried. "Uhh, Hunter-" I started, right before everyone’s but Hunters eyes turned a deep gold. "Oh crap!" I said quietly. Hunter was just standing there acting as if nothing was going on. Jerk! I hissed. Aren't you even a little worried about me? *Nope. I figure you can take care of yourself. Oh, and before you start yelling again, I suggest you know that, This was caused by my father, not them, so, please, don't kill them, It'd be a huge inconvenience  for me.* I stared, appalled. I would not kill anyone. I don't think.... As one everyone in the kitchen lunged at me, I jumped up in the air powerfully bringing my wings out, hovering over all of the beasts below me. "Uh, Hunter, couldn’t you call them off or something?" I questioned. Ironically everything was silent. "Nope princess, you get to do it." i gave him the finger. He laughed hard. Idiot. I stayed up there for maybe five minutes, before I started to tire, "EVERYONE! OUT!" I screamed as loud as I could. The blinked as one, then filed out. Whew! I thought, talk about a stressful day. I started to lower myself to the floor slowly when everything went black. I immediately dropped, hurtling 20 feet. I expected to die, when instead of the floor, I was caught in someone’s arms. Hmm.... He smells good, I thought as I buried my nose in his shirt. "I approve." a resounding voice exclaimed right before I passed out.