Chapter 7: The Death

SoOoO this is dedicated to hotstuff101 :) and lulu20, cause both their storys r awesome and cool, and they commented:D i LOVE comments! SoOoOo here ya go;D

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Chapter Seven: The Death

(Recap:

 He stared at me completely appalled. Then he changed; He looked evil. “What’s wrong?!” I asked, panicking a little. He grabbed my hand and dragged me out on to the balcony. “What the hell?” Hunter screamed, running after us. My father smirked at me, before slamming the balcony door. And let me tell you, vampires may be strong and fast, but there is nothing faster than the angel king; Or more powerful. “Angel, I should change your name to Devil. Ha. There is no way in heaven that I will let the vampires rule. Ever. So my little dearest, I hope you know I never loved you, you were only a means of getting power. But you destroyed that when you refused Jace’s offer. Since then I have been looking for a way to dispose of you. I found it. And now I get to watch the man who loves watch you die. I couldn’t have wished for a better ending to your life.” I looked over at Hunter, terrified of what this monster was going to do to me. I barely had time to mouth I love you towards a panicked looking Hunter, when my father pushed me over the edge of the balcony. I screamed, as I fell. I shoved out my wings, but they collapsed in on themselves. I fell, and fell, and fell, when I was suddenly shoved out of my downward haze and into….)

Nice soft wings. I snuggled into the arms holding me. I slowly opened my eyes. I officially am now terrified of heights. I opened my eyes fully, seeing ….Hunter? How did he fly? I struggled in his arms, and he looked down at me. He looked beyond worried; petrified would be a better word. “Oh! Angel!” he mumbled into my neck. I smiled and snuggled even closer. He was so sweet.  He exhaled and pulled away. “Hunter, what caught me? “ I asked,

“Me.” He answered.

“But I thought-,” I never finished the thought for right then huge black wings swept around me gracefully. I touched them and Hunter shivered; I grinned. “How is this possible Hunter?” I asked, awed by his wings. He smiled down at me. “When I drank from you, I got some of your genes I suppose you could say, like, I received some of your abilities and you got some of mine.” He looked a little nervous. I smiled up a him, trying to reassure him that I wasn’t worried about it. It was cool that he has wings.

I struggled a little again, and he tightened his arms before letting me go. I stepped forward and looked around. I saw we were in his father’s study again, alone. I turned back towards Hunter, and I winced, a thought coming to me. “Hunter, where’s my father?” I asked; desperate to know. He looked a little worried. Great.

“Well, he is, well he is gone. Permanently. I’m afraid I couldn’t help but, I was so angry….. Angel I’m so sorry.” He killed him? My father? The man whom hated me since I was young? The man who threw me over the edge of a twenty story building? The man who almost forced me to except Jace’s offer? Do I love him? Did I ever love him? Would I wish him dead? No. Even through all that, I still loved my father; even as demented and twisted as he was. I walked towards Hunter slowly, and slapped him hard. He had a resigned look on his face; the look that said ‘I knew it. I’ve lost her for good.’ What he didn’t expect though was what happened next.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I know, its painfully short:D i really need to stop doing cliffhangers huh?

SoooooooOOoooooo Comment please:) votings nice too:)