Invited back

Callies pov
I was just finishing decorating my dorm room for v-day when my phone rang. i was surprised to see it was from stef, i havent talked to her or the whole family since i left to live with robert. I talk to mariana usually and of course jude but its still really hard feeling like i let them down. Its been 2 years and 3 years if u count me living on my own during college. as much as i love the fosters i needed to get away from it all. to many lost moments.

Stef: hey cal hows everything going?

Callie: its going good i miss u, all of u guys.

Stef: i know us to. so what r u doing today?

Callie: nothing, why?

Stef: well we r having a fosters family valentines day party and we cant have a family party without the whole family. so thats why i am calling u.

Callie: awesome! I am in! When is it?

Stef: on sunday. but u should come up for the weekend.

Callie: of course, yea!

Stef: perfect! Brandon is also coming up for the weekend! Awe this is going to be just like old times!

Callie: yup. Anyway bi see u soon

Stef: okay. bi love.

My enthusiasm started to wash away. brandon the one person i really wanted to and really didnt want to see at the same damn time. we havent spoken to each other since i moved in with robert. it was to painful for me. and anyway brandon and i came to the conclusion a while ago that we couldnt. but why? I still dont understand, but i didnt want to ruin our relationship just because i didnt understand. he was, is the most important person in my life. however, despite my efforts we still got lost in our own lives.