Date to Remember

Callies pov

i walked downstairs around dinner and saw brandon by the kitchen table on his phone.

Callie: hey.

Brandon: hey. i went over to hug him, he got up and hugged me before i got to do it. he kissed the top of my head and we just stayed there hugging each other. it felt normal.

Callie: do you know what we should do?

Brandon: what?

Callie: we should go on our first official date.

Brandon: awe callie.

Callie: what? i said as i broke apart the hug to look at him.

Brandon: i wanted to ask you.

Callie: i laughed. oh, sorry.

Brandon: so what did you have in mind for our date?

Callie: well i figured it needs to be extra special. so i thought we could have a picnic on the beach, i also want to do it tonight since, you know, it is valentines day, and i am your valentine. i said with a smirk.

Brandon: oh yeah, i do know that. that sounds perfect, i will make my pancakes.

Callie: thats right, you never did make me them. i said smiling. i am going to go get ready and you are going to make the pancakes. okay?

Brandon: sounds like a plan. with that we both went our seperate ways.

after about 45 minutes i went downstairs and heard the car already started. i went outside and saw brandon in front of the car with a rose in his hand.

Brandons pov

Brandon: your chariot awaits. i said as i handed callie the flower.

Callie: why, thank you. i opened up the car door for her to get in. when i got in my side of the car she just looked at me with her big brown eyes.

Brandon: what?

Callie: it is crazy how much i love you. she gave me a small kiss.

as we were driving callie blasted the music and we were singing the whole way there just having fun. when we got there i told callie to close her eyes.

Callie: what are you doing?

Brandon: its a surprise. while callie was getting ready back at the house i told jesus to come down here to set up, from the looks of it he did a good job. when we came closer to our spot i uncovered callies eyes.

Callie: oh my god! brandon! its beautiful! how did you-- just then she was cut off by jesus and mariana emerging from behind the lifeguards chair.

Mariana: well actually from all the stuff brandon gave us, we set up, you two have a nice time.

Jesus: oh and brandon keys. i tossed jesus the keys.

Callie: awe, thanks you guys. and before we knew it jesus and mariana drove off in the car. brandon?

Brandon: ya?

Callie: you do realize that they took the car, right?

Brandon: i figured we had time to spare. she just smilied at me and we sat down.

Callies pov

as the night went on brandon and i laughed, talked and just enjoyed our first date.

Callie: so tell me.

Brandon: tell you what?

Callie: what was your plan, like lets say you got to New York, what was your plan.

Brandon: to be honest i didnt have a plan. i laughed at this.

Callie: no seriously what were you planning to do?

Brandon: well, i was going to find you at your college, then it would be extremely romantic.

Callie: like how?

Brandon: you would see me from across the hallway, i would be standing there with roses in my hands and we would just run into each others arms like nothing else was in the world besides us.

Callie: i kissed him softly and gently. you are so sweet. i whispered to him.

Brandon: i know, but you are amazing. i smiled at this and for the rest of the night we just listened to the quiet music and we layed there in each others arms like nothing in the whole world exsisted.

Brandons pov

when i woke up i didnt see callie.

Brandon: callie? callie! CALLIE! when suddenly i felt someone jump on my back. it was callie.

Callie: gotcha ya!

Brandon: thats it your done! i picked her up bridal style and walked towards the water.

Callie: no brandon, stop, please! she said laughing and screaming.

Brandon: sorry, love you. as i said this i put her down into the water, i started laughing.

Callie: brandon! she said as she splashed me. we started chasing each other. with us both now soaking wet i picked her up in a hug and when i put her down she kissed me passionately and forcefully.

Callies pov

Callie: definitely the best date i have ever had. i said as we were walking back home with all our stuff.

Brandon: i have to agree with you on that. he said as he put his arm around me.

Callie: i have to tell you something. i stopped in my tracks and put all the stuff down.

Brandon: whats wrong?

Callie: well you know how earlier i went out of the house to get some air cause it was really overwhelming.

Brandon: ya? why? did something happen?

Callie: no, its just i came out here and i started to cry and brandon im scared that they are going to not want me around or blame me or hate you. i dont want to be the cause of breaking the family apart. i said as i started to cry.

Brandon: he pulled me into a hug and just rubbed my back. listen to me nothing is going to ruin us or the family okay? a lot worse has happened.

Callie: i know its just i cant lose you.

Brandon: and you wont, not ever in a million years will you lose me. he said as he wiped my tears, we just stood there hugging relaxing and getting prepared for whatever was going to happen when we walked into the house.