Cup Of Coffee

Brandons pov

when i walked downstairs callie was making coffee. i walked aside her trying to keep the comfortable feeling flowing.

Brandon: hey.

Callie: hey.

Brandon: making coffee?

Callie. yup. the best part of the morning.

Brandon: ha, ya i guess, i never had.

Callie: what? you never had coffee?

Brandon: nope, moms never let me drink it, so by the time i was out of the house i didnt really care.

Calle: no that will not be okay. here try it.

she poured me a cup.

Callie: do you want milk, sugar?

Brandon: do you use milk or sugar?

Callie: nope i like it black.

Brandon: thats right. you always have and you always will, so no, i will be tough.

Callie: right... the guy who stole a matchbox when he was 5. i forgot how tough you were.

Brandon: shut-up! i said as i took my first sip of coffee. BLAHHHH!!! i spit it everywhere included on callie and i. oh my god callie i am so sorry!

Callie: hahaha! we couldnt stop laughing.

we tried to control ourselves as we saw moms coming down the stairs.

Stefs pov

i walked downstairs to see Brandon and Callie laughing hysterically.

Stef: whats going on here?

Callie: oh brandon tried coffee for the first time, and as you can see it didnt really go that well.

Brandon: ya you could say that, but it was gross.

Callie: whatever, i thought you were tough. callie said as she nudged brandon.

Stef: hey! brandon is very tough. i said as we all sat down at the table for breakfast. stole a matchbox when he was 5.

Callie: so i have heard. she said as her and brandon exchanged longing looks.

Stef: hey, everybody get in here i have an anouncement!

the whole family came into the kitchen.

Judes pov

Jude: CALLIE!!! i said as i ran to her. when did you get here?

Callie: hey buddy! i missed you so much. i actually got here late last night. i figured it would be a good surprise.

Jude: well ya its a great surprise!

Brandon: oh ya its nice to see you to jude.

Jude: oh ya hey brandon. i said in joking sarcastic way.

Jesus: so whats the big the anouncement?

Stef: okay calm down its not a big anouncement its just a good idea. we stared waiting for her to spit it out.

Lena: A BONFIRE!!!

Jude: cool!! and callie could sing and brandon could play and we could roast marshmellows! as i said this i guess i was so excited i knocked over the maple syrup.

Mariana: your such a goof judiocorn.

Stef: dont worry i got it.

Stefs pov

as i went under the table to pick up the maple syrup i saw callies and brandons legs sort of intertwined. i suddenly felt my heart drop. as i got back up i tried my hardest not to look at them, but i noticed that suddenly callie was looking down like she always does when she is uncomfortable and brandon started light coughing which he always does when he is nervous.

Stef: uh- lena, honey? can i talk to you alone please.

Lena: oh uh ya of course.

and we left, i tried not looking at brandon and callie.

Marianas pov

as moms left i could tell there was an elephant in the room. and i saw out of the corner of my eye that callie and brandon were exchanging worried looks.

Jude: callie i need to talk to you.