Lost Loves Wanting

Callies pov

after jude and i came back brandon gave me a look. the look we always give each other when we need to talk to each other. i walk outside and follow brandon into the garage.

Callie: lots of memories in here. i say with the memories flooding back of the last time brandon and i really talked to each other.

Brandon: Callie what i said then, i meant it.

Callie: i know you did, i just it killed me.

Brandon: and you think it didnt kill me that i had to say that to you.

Callie: you didnt have to say anything brandon.

Brandon: yes i did, i had to tell you how i truly felt.

Callie: did you feel that the whole time, before we were together, while we were, and after?

Brandon: no, i mean i think i always felt used.

Callie: thanks.

Brandon: dont do that.

Callie: do what?

Brandon: play the victim, i am sorry that i said it okay but i needed to be said.

Callie: why?

Brandon: because you were going to throw away a family to be an US again. i didnt want you to give that up again. yes i meant it because its true, you only come to me when things are going bad for you.

Callie: your wrong.

Brandon: how?

Callie: do you have any idea what its been like for me for the past 2 years?! i had a chance to be an us again when i was living with robert and in college, but i didnt.

Brandon: why?

Callie: because at the wedding the first time we kissed. you told me i deserve to happy, to have everything i want. he just looked at me sadly. i wanted a family and you. its just you thought i only needed a family to be happy. but you were wrong i needed you. thats all i ever wanted. i didnt want drama and i bet you didnt either so thats why i didnt try.

Brandon: i get it. but its like i said we dont always get to have our one true love.

Callie: Why?! we love each other! we dont live together! brandon i love you, i want you, i need you! i say with tears pouring out of my eyes.

Brandon: callie, i love you.

Callie: i love you too, so i dont get wants stopping us.

Brandon: YOU! i look at him feeling my heartbreaking and i can tell his is to. you always change your mind.

Callie: yes, but not my feelings for you. you never let me explain. i say walking closer to him, we are now inches apart. yes, i only go to you when things are bad for me, but thats because your the only one who can make me feel safe and happy. i see tears building in his eyes when i say this. i get that you feel like i was using you, but even when things were going good for me, i still loved you, dont you get that! i love brandon so much it hurts. i understand if you think i dont deserve a second chance but i will never stop fighting for us, because i--

Brandon: because you love me and i love you.

Callie: yes, exactly. we looked at each other for what felt like a lifetime in silence. Bran-- before i could finish my sentence i kissed me.

he wrapped his arms around my waist and i held his face in hands. i never wanted this to end.

Brandons pov

i kissed, maybe not the best thing to do, but i dont care not even a little. i love her and it felt so good to hold her in my arms again.

Mariana: chem. she coughed to get us to notice she was there. wow, okay so i just came back here to let you guys know that we are getting ready for the bonfire.

callie and i both backed away from each other, callie wouldnt look up but i could tell she was smiling.

Brandon: great timing mariana.

Mariana: you know me so well.

Callie: here, uh-i'll help. we will talk later brandon okay?

Brandon: okay.

callie trailed behind mariana, but before she left, she turned around and ran into my arms. and kissed me, and i kissed back. i felt a smile cross her face.

Brandon: cant wait to talk later. she laughed and gave me a small soft kiss.

Callie: me to.

with that she left me with me smiling and wanting more. god i am so in love with her.