What are we doing? We are falling in love.

Callies pov

i was walking downstairs, when i turned the corner in the living room i saw brandon.

Callie: hey.

Brandon: oh, hey. he was watching a movie so he didnt notice i was there right away.

Callie: move over. he didnt answer. hello? i said move over. i saw a smile smooth over across his face, he was doing this to annoy me and knew it was working. i wacked him with a pillow.

Brandon: hey! he said picking up a pillow.

Callie: ow! we went into a full on pillow fight. i can do this all day.

Brandon: really? he said as he pulled my pillow away from me, he was so forceful that i came down with him. we started bursting into laughter and then it got quiet. we started leaning in, our lips were touching.

Callie: Okay! well. i say as i started getting up stopping our almost kiss, but before i could fully sit up, brandon pulled me back down and kissed me forcefully. as much as i wanted to continue i pulled away. what are we doing? i said as i just rested my forehead on his.

Brandon: well we were about to kiss.

Callie: no i mean, what are doing, you dont even trust me and we are just not even thinking.

Brandon: callie i told you tha--

Callie: i interrupted him. no i know. its just even though you said that because you wanted me to have a family, you cant just pull those feelings out of nowhere. if you didnt mean them then, then you probably did at some point or another. did you?

Brandon: yes. i looked at him wanting to know when. you know how at the dance 3 years ago i told you that i was tired of always being there for you?

Callie: ya?

Brandon: well first of all i will always be here for you, but i think in a certain context i meant it.

Callie: what do you mean?

Brandon: well i just didnt feel appreciated by you, because i was doing all these things for you and you broke up with me.

Callie: i took a deep breathe. i am so sorry. i never wanted you to feel that way, but i thought that we both agreed then that i needed a family.

Brandon: ya we did. but callie lets be honest, i wanted you more then anything else in the world.

Callie: brandon, my love for you never stopped and even when we first broke it off and things were going in the right direction my love for you only grew and i wanted you hold me and tell me everything was going to be okay when things didnt go right. even though i was not adopted by stef and lena, i still got a family. so...

Brandon: so now we can focus on us, on what this, us means.

Callie: yes! exactly.

Brandons pov

she took my hands in hers and started to cry.

Callie: i want you to trust me as much as i trust you, i feel like this is our last chance and i dont want to ruin it.

Brandon: i think that if we took it slow we could make it work.

Callie: but how? i mean i dont want us to forget how much we love each other if we take it slow.

Brandon: hey look at me. i said lifting up her chin. i love you and you love me and that is never going to stop or become less of what it is. if we can date other people and still truly love each other i dont think anything could stop us.

Callie: okay. she says as she sniffled.

Brandon: and i know just how to start. callie quinn will you be my valentine?

Callie: she laughs a little and wipes away the tears. yes i think that would be perfect.