Unexpected

Brandons pov

callie and i walked into the house and put all our stuff to the side.

Brandon: we're home! i yelled as i followed callie into the kitchen.

Callie: oh hey. callie said as we saw moms sitting at the table.

Brandon: whats this? i noticed the pile of juilliard brochures and envelopes sprawled across the table.

Stefs pov

Stef: we called the dean of admissions at juilliard and explained to them your situation, not all of it, i said as they both looked at each other then back at me. well once we discussed everything....

Lena: we know this isnt the school you planned on going to, but it works out because you will get to study what you love and considering your reasons for dropping out in the first place, we figured location is not a problem. she said cutting me off and by the smiles appearing on their faces i could tell they werent opposed.

Stef: but listen b, you have to really do this right. fill out these forms and then your going to have to audition. theres not a 100% chance but its a start.

Callie: brandon i know you, you will get in. she said kissing his cheek.

Stef: but there are conditions while we are going through this process, trying to get you in and even if you get in there will still be a while until you actually start so we came up with things you must do while you are going through this.

Brandon: what do i have to do. he said getting anxious.

Lena: well, callie will continue to live in her dorm, and brandon will get an apartment in the city. suddenly the biggest smiles crossed callie and brandons faces as they squeezed each others hands. however, brandon you will get a job to prove that you are responsible enough for this. i have no doubts that you are anything less.

Brandon: thank you so much. you have no idea how much this means to me! he said as he hugged both of us.

Callies pov

Callie: thank you so much for being so understanding. i said while hugging lena. i walked over to stef.

Stef: sweetheart, you know i love you and that i didnt mean any of what i said earlier. right?

Callie: i know. i said hugging her.

Stef: i love you. she whispered.

Callie: i love you to. i said as we parted.

brandon and i ran upstairs with the brochures and forms. when we got upstairs brandon ran in front of me and waited for me a the top of the stairs with this goofy smile. when i reached him he hugged me and spun me, i hung to him with so much happiness. when he put me down he kissed me. when we parted he just smiled, like nothing could remove it.

Brandon: i think its actually going to be okay.

Callie: me too. lets get started on this. i said as i stretched my hand out for him to take it and he did and we went into his room to start our wonderful journey together.