Chapter 11 - The Arrival

"Okay Y/N. Try it one more time!"

"Got it, Master Roshi!"

Deep in the evening, a more muscular Y/N extends his hands towards a makeshift dummy made of sticks as Roshi keeps a short distance to not be hit by the attack.

"Bankoku Bikkuri Shō!"

A beam of thunder hit the dummy for a short moment before dissipating off the dummy.

"That's good enough, Y/N."

Roshi approaches Y/N as the boy lets go of the Ki around his hands as the glow leaves. He looks over at his master with a disappointed look.

"I only hit the dummy for a split second before the attack fell off of him. What's up with that?"

"The Bankoku Bikkuri Shō is a technique that converts the energy within its target into electricity. The reason it didn't hit the dummy for too long was that the dummy doesn't have that much energy. But listen well, Y/N. Do not use the technique too much. It's an incredibly lethal and dangerous technique that may kill. It's why I don't use it myself."

"I understand, Master. I'm going to go visit my mom if you don't mind? I haven't seen her in almost half a year."

"That's fine by me. You deserve some rest after your amazing progress these past few months."

"Thank you, master Roshi!" With a bow of respect, Y/N takes off into the evening sky as his master returns to his house.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chi-Chi cooked food, sad that there wasn't anyone to eat with as both her children were training and her husband was dead. She wasn't expecting anyone so it surprised her when she heard a knock at the door. Expecting it to be her father she washed her hands and went to open the door. What she wasn't expecting was her son standing there. Chi-Chi immediately dropped her towel and hugged him tightly.

"Oh, my baby is here! I've missed you so much! I'm never letting you go again!"

Y/N can only lightly chuckle as her mother began crying tears of joy as he hugged her back. Chi-Chi got back up and walked back inside.

"Come on Y/N! I've cooked dinner. Let's eat."

"Right!" Y/N happily followed back inside as he missed his mother's cooking.

Once dinner was served, they chatted as they eat and Y/N told his mother all about their training and how he feels hundreds of times stronger since he fought his uncle. His mother immediately noticed his more muscular frame. She got upset but didn't say much about it. After dinner, she insisted that he stay the night and go back to Kame house the day after and Y/N obliged. They chatted for hours before they were tired and went to bed. However, the next morning is when terrible news hit our warriors.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Early in the morning, Y/N woke up. Due to his training with Roshi, he became used to waking up at the crack of dawn. He got up and sneaked out of his house quietly as to not wake his mother. He began exercising to keep himself busy however he lost track of time. At 8:00 his mother woke up and decided to go check on him. She opened her door to see his bed empty and freaked out believing him to have returned to Kame House. That is until she opened her front door to see her son doing pushups. She watched him for a while as she fondly remembered how Goku would train early in the morning. Y/N continued to train until he noticed her presence.