Howard And Maria Stark (3)

1991
The winter soldier and I were both strapped to chairs side by side. We were being assigned a new mission.
"Ваша миссия состоит в том, чтобы убить Говарда и Марию Старк и извлечь сыворотку из сапога." (Your mission today is to kill Howard and Maria stark, and retrieve serum from the boot of their car.)A man who was standing in front of us said. He had told us earlier on that we need to get used to working a with each other as we will soon becomebackup for each other.
****
It was dark outside, the winter soldier and I were both sitting on a motorbike that was parked in the forest waiting for the starks car to drive past. The winter soldier had his two hands placed on my hips ready for when the engine was on, his head was hovering above mine, he was looking out for the car too. A light began to get brighter and brighter until it eventually sped past me. "Поехали"(Let's go) he said into my ear with a cold breath and with those words I turned the light on the motorbike and followed the car. I caught up to the car and then the winter soldier shot the driver causing the car to crash. I jammed the breaks on the motorbike and began to take action, him dealing with the people and I dealing with the serum. I put the serum at the end of the motorbike and I heard two gunshots go off.
I looked up and saw that there was a camera in one of the trees, the winter soldier was getting on the motorbike, I took his gun out of his hand and shot the camera. I then hopped on the motorbike and began to drive us back.

*****
The winter soldier and I sat in the same seats as before, I had the serum in front of me "Хорошая работа солдата" (Good job soldiers) a man said to us and then we were both put in the machines that  froze us.
*****

AN. Sorry for the super short chapter but I promise its gonna get more interesting in the next one.