Torn - Part 2

I stared down at Harry in disbelief. Just an hour before he was badmouthing me but there he was, crying for me to help. I bent down, stroking his chocolate coloured curls. Who would do this to Harry, he didn't owe anything, well not that I knew of anyway. Blood trickled down him neck, spewing from a gash in his lip. I was still so angry at the things he said to me but I couldn't just leave him like this! Or could I? I viciously shook my head. What sort of being would I be labelled as if I did that? 

"Harry, It's okay!" I soothed. He sat up, brushing his top half from dirt. He looked pretty battered. I'm sure it looked worse than it really was but I was still worried. I pulled out my bottle of water and instructed to move his head to the side, I tipped the water over his mouth and cheeks, trying to wash some of the blood away. He winced and brushed off my kindess. My eye's sunk into his. His face turned pitiful and he looked sorry.

"W-w-who was this?!" I asked, still in shock.

"I don't know!" Harry exclaimed. "He just came at me from behind and grabbed me. He kept calling out YOUR name!" A look of relisation crept onto his face. "YOU DID THIS, YOU SET THIS UP!" He was screaming now and pointing at me on the word 'you'. I took a step back. Wow, what? 

"Are you kidding me? Why the hell would I do this?" I asked, laughing slightly.

"Because of what I said to you earlier! You just wanted revenge on me. Pretty good love, you did it well!" I didn't like the sarcastic tone in his voice. I looked at him, did he really think that.

"Do you really..." I sighed. "Do you really think that?" My voice wavered. I was astounded. I wouldn't dream if doing anything of this extreme to get my own back and Harry knew it! He opened his mouth to speak, and he did so but I couldn't hear him as I was too upset. I threw my water bottle on the floor and briskly walked off. Ha, if that's what he thought, then there was no point in me dealing with him! 

I turned round sharply as I felt a presence. There was know one there that was seemingly alarming to me so I carried on walking. I was so angry with Harry that I didn't even notice the Shadow emerge behind me and grab me...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm aware that I've changed tenses during the chapters and this one inpaticualr! I'm so sorry!

It's a short part, and that's all it was meant to be!

follow me on twitter! @awwstyles!:) 

Please vote and give feedback! x