I Wish

CAR CRASHHH:O Ahaa, two chapters in one day, woo!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Harry's P.O.V*

She hasn't woken up. SHE HASN'T WOKEN UP. I'm so terrified. She hasn't woken up...  I WISH SHE'D WAKE UP!

Unfortunately, I was fine. Katie was the one who really got hurt. I just managed to get a broken arm and a sore head but Katie's in a coma and she could be paralysed. 

-FLASHBACK-  

"I really like Kate Nash, she's one of my favourite singers!" Katie smiled. I looked out of the mirror and saw a car driving ridiculously behind me.

"Idiot!" I muttered under my breath, not wanting Katie to hear. She carried on talking about what music she liked as I added in bit's of agreement so she could think that I was listening whilst I was thinking about the lunatic and his driving behind us.

"What's up babe?" questioned Katie.

"Urmm, nothing!" I replied, trying now to show that something was up. She turned around and I guess that she saw what was happening. He was getting incredibly close and swerving a lot. I think he was trying to over take us, even though we weren't going exactly slow.

"Babe pu-" She started to speak but then she let out a massive shriek as the car hit into us, full force, making us land in the roadside ditch. 

Once we were left in the ditch Katie whimpered a few times but then she stopped. She stopped breathing. I didn't even attempt to get out of the car because I knew it was impossible but I was able to reach my phone so I dialed '999'. I undid my seat belt and tried as best as I could to reach Katie. I was in quite an awkward position but I gave her the best mouth to mouth I could considering the situation. Suddenly, I heard the sirens and flashing blue lights surrounded my vision. Soon someone was knocking on the drivers side window and I leant over to reach the button to undo it. It was only possible to do it a bit but that was better than nothing I suppose. 

"Are you okay?" Asked the man.

"Yeah, I think so! But my.. my.. girlfriend isn't! I've tried giving her mouth to mouth but it was very hard in the position. The next thing that happened was the emergency services getting me out of the car. After that.. I don't remember I think I collapsed and blocked out what was happening. 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I was sat on the horrible plastic chair next to Katie's bed while Katie's mum and sister Darcy sat opposite. I hadn't been home since last night nor had I slept, and I wasn't intending to until Katie woke up. I took her and in my hand and stroked it. Horrid memories or the crash messed up my mind.  My eyes were fixed on her's, all most willing her to wake up. 

"Why don't you go home love? You look like you need a rest love! And your mum will be worried about you!" exclaimed Sarah.

"No way!" I said, a bit too harshly. "I mean.. it's fine, honestly! I want to be here when she wakes up. My mum said she was willing to babysit Darcy if you wanted to stay here.. but I'm perfectly fine with staying here myself."

"Okay! I might go home tonight? Maybe soon? It's just Darc has school tomorrow and I want to make sure she's settles" explained Sarah.

"That's absolutely fine!" I replied. Sarah bent over Katie, whispered something in her ear and kissed her forehead. She said goodbye to me and then she went. The scenes of last night events whirl in my mind. I look up to the screen which monitors Katie's heart and It's just beating normally. I stroken her hand and I notice that her heart beat rate's getting faster? Is that good or bad? I start to sing to her. 

"# Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York city... you're a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do . Time's square can't shine as bright as you. I swear it's true!#" I started to sing. 'Hey There Delilah' but The Plain White T's was her favourite song.

"# Hey there Delilah, Don't you worry about the distance, I'm right there if you get lonely, give this song ano-...#"

"...-I never knew you could sing!" mumbled Katie. Her eye's fluttered as she tried to keep them open.

"Katie! Gosh, you're awake!" I said, started.

"Yeah, I guess" She smiled. I stood up and feebly hugged her. I wanted to hug her but I was just scared that I would hurt here. A doctor arrived in the room as he came to examine her. I sat back, watching her, checking if she was alright. I'd text my mum and Katie's to tell them that she had woken up. The doctor had looked up from examining her.

"She's had a hard hit to the head. There was bleeding from the brain, causing her to be unconscious for a short period but that's seemed to have cleared up. However we will need to keep her under close observation for the time being. Also, there will be some cut's and bruises around her body, naturally, so just watch that, yes?"  I nod, hardly getting over the fact that she's okay. I kiss her. Probably the only kiss in my life that has meaning behind...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay, she's fine!

I'm sorry if it's not factually correct, the medical bit..

Don't forget to Comment and Vote:D