They Don't Know About Us

I was so mean in the last chapter, hehe!

------------------------------------------------- 

"Dani, oh Dani!" 

"Dani, oh Dani!" 

"Dani, oh Dani!" 

That slapper who hit on him. The ugly stuck up slapper who Harry didn't have a single nice word to say about her. And why the fuck was she at my party anyway? 

----------

*THE NIGHT BEFORE*

I slammed the door behind me, making sure that my presence was heard. The stairs were lined with people making out but I pushed my way through. I rushed to the front, people kept trying to stop me, to see where I was going, to wish me a happy birthday but I shook them off, I couldn't talk to anyone right now. I ran. I kept running, down the street but I tripped, I laid on the cold hard ground. It could be the alcohol I'd consumed, well it probably was my everything was spinning, I was dizzy and I felt helpless. I could hear cheers and music coming from Harrys house. People were still enjoying my party even though I wasn't there. My name was being called but It was distance so I wasn't sure if I was making it up in my head or not. Uncontrollable sobs started and I was a wreck. 

------------

*THE MORNING AFTER"

No one knows what happened. Harry hasn't text me, I guess because he doesn't know for definite that it was me who caught them. Mum just thought I was hungover and she warned Darcy not to come near me. I couldn't face doing anything or talking to anyone so I just laid in my bed, sleeping and crying. I really fell for Harry and I thought that he had really fallen for me, I guess not. My phone lit up and it started ringing. Harry. I pressed the red button to eject the call as quickly as possible. He rung again and I pressed the reject button again. And again. And again.

"Just go away." I angrily said.

"No! Just wait Katie don't rang up. Please I can explain."

"I don't want an explaination, I don't care anymore, I don't care about you anymore!" I slammed down my phone.

*HARRY'S P.O.V*

There was no excuse for what I did. But there was an explanation. I was drunk, I could hardly tell who was who. But that hurt, Katie telling me that shedidn't care. I didn't blame her, but I needed her. I needed her to forgive me. I rung her phone a few more times but it just went straight into answer phone. She needed to know how sorry I was  and if she wasn't answering her phone they I would just go round there. I got dressed, just in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Oh god, I looked rough and I felt it too. I rushed out the house, even without saying a word to anyone. I ran all the way to Katie's. I wanted to get there quickly and I was in no state to drive. It only took about 5 minutes to get there and I ran so bloody quick. I rang the front door bell. Sarah, Katie's mum answered. 

"Hi Harry!" She said. Thank god, Katie musn't have told her what happened. 

"Hey Sarah! Is it okay if I go and see Katie?"

"Sure, that's fine. She's a bit worse for wear and by the looks of it so are you!" Sarah replied, laughing. I forced a fake smile back to be polite and I rushed up to Katie's bedroom. I hovered outside a bit. My knuckles wavering by the wooden door, not sure whether to knock or not. In the end I did knock.

"Ohh I'm not in the mood!" I heard Katie's crackly voice call out. I walked straight in anyways. She was all wrapped up in her duvet, facing away from the door. 

"Katie...?" I whispered. She turned round instantly. 

"No. NO! HARRY GET LOST!" She screamed. 

"Babe, please just listen to me!" I soothed

"DO YOU THINK YOU DESERVE THAT HARRY?!" 

"I think that you should just listen, So I can explain at least." Katie didn't say anything else, she was intrigued why it happened. "I was drunk as anything, I could hardly remember my own name."

"Ha,  you seemed to remember her's alright." Katie scoffed. "What was her name again?" I hung my head in shame. "Don't give me that, you know what her name is!"

"I do. It's Dani." I replied, shamefully.

"Yes, that slapper from the park, the one who you called nasty and said all those horrible things about her." I nodded my head, I was an idiot. 

"I have no excuse, It happened, I had sex with her." At least I was truthful but Katie winced at those words. She turned back away from me and started to cry. I made her cry. 

"I'm sorry..." I tried. 

"YOU THINK SORRY IS GOING TO CUT IT? WELL YOU'RE STUPID. NO, I'M STUPID FOR FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU." 

Those words hit me, they hit my hard. I realised how much I loved her and now I could have just lost her. 

"Harry, just go." She managed to say. And I did...

--------------------------------------------------

It was kinda a rushed chapter, I'm sorry!

It's mothers day but I promised I would write the next chapter today and I did but not in much time!:/

And I'm sorry that there's a lot of dialogue!

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER- @AWWSTYLES_

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AS WELL:D