Heart Attack

Right, right, right I'm sorry I stopped writing for a few days, I had to choose my options and everything:LL This one probably won't be that good sorry..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"MUM!" I shouted down the stairs. "MUM, MUM, MUUUUUUUUUUUUM!" I was getting so nervous now.

"What?!" She exclaimed as she rushed in, thinking that I'd hurt myself.

"Do I look okay?" I asked, showing my mum what I was wearing. Harry was taking me out for dinner, to a really posh restaurant and I didn't want to show myself up. I had put on a long pink hanky skirt, white strap top, black suede high heels and gold feathery jewelry.

"Okay? You look lovely darling!" Mum replied, kissing my cheek. I smiled in appreciation. The front door bell rang. Oh gosh, he was here. I was extremely nervous! Harry was fine with me being 'cold' towards him, he just cares that I was okay. He's even hinted about us dating... 

My mum went down to answer the door as I finished touching up my make up. She called up to me that harry was here. I carefully made my way to meet him, bearing in mind I was wear very high heels. As soon as I saw him I smiled. Ah, he looked so perfect!

*Harry's P.O.V*

Ah, she looked so perfect! Katie was absolutely stunning, yet sophisticated.

 I walked up to her and kissed her on the cheek, "Hey beautiful! You ready to go?" She looked into my eyes and smiled.

"Yeah." I took her and and said goodbye to Sarah, Katie's mum. I put my arm around her shoulders and lead her to my car. She climbed in to the passenger seat, with me holding her hand to help her up.

*Katie's P.O.V*

I sat in the front of Harry's black Range Rover, waiting for him to get into the drivers seat. He did so but he kept staring at me?

"What?" I asked him self consciously.

"Nothing, you just look so beautiful I can't help but stare at you!" He replied. That sent butte flies through my tummy. He switched on his CD and it was Ed Sheeran. I loved Ed, and I was hoping to get tickets for his tour. We chatted thoughout the journey, mainly about what type of music we like. Harry like's anything really, especially the classic old one's. We were in mid conversation as Harry seemed to get distracted.

"What's up babe?" I asked him as he had a look of concentration on his face.

"Err, nothing" He said nervously, obviously not wanting to worry me. I turned round to look out the back window and saw a driver swirving behine us but he was very close. I started to panic but I didn't want to show it to Harry...

"Babe, pu-" I started to speak but I didn't get to finish my conversation. I felt a judd to the side of the car I was sitting on and all went black.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote and Comment please:D

CLICK ON  'EXTERNAL LINK' AT THE SIDE TO VIEW KATIE'S OUTFIT