The healer

"Y/N! We need help down here!"
You jolt up, suddenly aware that you were in the library, and the rest of the team was back, and obviously I'm need of your healing. You sign, get up and close the book. "What happened Tony? Did Clint get shot again?" You shout back. You had been on the Avengers for years but called Tony stark "Tony" was still a bit weird

        "No I'm fine!" Clint's voice echoed up the stairs. "Clint your literally bleeding from a bullet wound I'd hardly call that fine." Nat's voice was hard to mistaken, even when she was imitating others. The sass was also hard to miss. "I'm coming I'm coming." You grumbled walking into the elevator. You press 14 and feel the elevator jolt under you. " Seriously he never listens. I tell him to watch the guns, I tell him to not go into the range of the guns and somehow he still gets shot. He's gotten more bullets in him than stark has gotten drunk at his own parties."

The elevator stops, and you walk about grumbling about Clint and bullets when you stop short. It's not just Clint hurt. It's everybody. Tony's suit took some bad damage and he managed to get away with only a minor cut on his forehead. Nat obviously was almost completely fine, save for a bruise on her forearm. Clint was, obviously, shot and Bruce obviously went a little hulk crazy, since he has some broken bones, a rib, and an arm. Thor seemed to have taken the brunt of the attack, and was covered in blood, ( not entirely his own ) bruises, and a cracked rib that obviously made it hurt to move. Steve was fine, save for a broken ankle

You raise your hands wordlessly allowing your golden magic to trickle through your palms into the air, which hums with your power. In about an exhausting hour later the entire team is healed, and either sleeping off the pain, or drinking it away ( in Tony's case ). You stumble back to your room, feeling slightly magic hungover, and completely worn out. Your room is decorated in the style of y/f/a, with a massive bed in the center, and lots of fluffy pillows. You collapse on the bed, sinking into the soft mattress. Within seconds your asleep.

Some time later, you awake, to find someone pounding on your door. Your room is dark and the blinds are closed. You hear shouts down the hall, and someone tell you to hurry up and come into the living room for an emergency Avengers meeting.

Assuming the worst, you don your gold and white suit, similar to Nat's though made by your magic. Your sword in hand, daggers at your waist, you run out of the room, rushing down the hall.

"What is it? What's the emergency?!" You exclaim running in. Thor quickly steps in front of you. "Y/n we... we..." You cock your head to the side, and give a sign of impatience, indicating for Thor to continue. His next words shock you, stopping you from speaking, blinking, moving breathing, your entire body in shock.

"We caught Loki"

A/n: hi guys! Just wanted to clear something up rq. Y/f/a is your favorite aesthetic, or your aesthetic. Hope this didn't cause too much confusion!