Nightmares

Hey guys! First off Tysm for the reads I can't believe we are almost at 200! Second this is the classic nightmare chapter because all good fanfics have this ;) enjoy!

Loki's POV:

I couldn't fall asleep. For some reason, my mind was haunted with the story y/n had told earlier. Mortals could be so cruel. I didn't understand why Thor loved them. But what scared me more than anything was the parallels between y/n and... well... y/n. Conveniently, on the anniversary of y/ns death, I meet another with her name, her looks, even very similar powers.

Before I had time to ponder this, however, a shriek sounded throughout the tower. The voice recognizable from a mile away. "Y/n!" I whispered, slipping out of my room, and down the hall to your room. You were shaking in bed, the covers thrown off, tears pouring from your clamped shut eyes. Objects throughout the room hovered, shaking, as if about to fall. You let out another scream, and the objects drifted even higher, joined by several pillows, and the comforter.
S
I ran across the room, hopping onto your bed, and grasping your shoulders. "Y/n. Y/n wake up! Wake up!" I whispered, and with a jolt you shot up. The objects all fell with a thud, and you started shaking again. "Shhh. It's ok. It was a dream." I pulled you into a hug, stroking your hair. Realizing what I was doing, I set you down in bed, pulling the comforter over you.

Before I could climb off the bed, I felt a slight tug on my wrist, and saw you had grabbed it. "Stay" you mumbled, still half asleep. I chuckled, before climbing into the bed with you. "Very well."

I settled into your bed, and wrapped my arms around you. Fuck you even smelled like y/n. But for a minute, I let myself lie there, embracing you, and just let myself be.

Your POV:

You woke up, warm, and content. Something was nuzzling your neck, and you leaned into it, sighing with pleasure. Suddenly, you realized what was happening, and shot up, seeing Loki in bed beside you. "Loki. You need to go! What are you doing?!" You whisper shout. He opens his eyes slowly, and when he sees your legs entwined , and your horrified look he realizes he fell asleep.

"Shit. I didn't mean to fall asleep, just comfort you until you went back to sleep." He mutters. Climbing out of bed, he opens your door and hurries back to his. You collapse on your bed, wrapped in the sheets. They smelled like him. You weren't sure how to describe it, but it smelled amazing. Wait. What were you thinking?

You blushed furiously at the thought, burying yourself deeper in the comforter. He had nuzzled your neck. Your neck! And cuddled you. In. Your. Bed. What the hell was wrong with you? And even worse he had seen you have a nightmare. He had seen you at your weakest. And he wasn't the slightest bit fazed.

Loki's POV ( again ):

It had smelled like home. Like heaven, and home, and perfection, and exactly where he was meant to be. He had nuzzled your neck, longing for more of your scent. Like a fucking animal. What was wrong with him? It had to be a one time thing. He couldn't get feelings for you. Nope. He wouldn't. Couldn't!

But then an image flashed in his mind. You, pulling him into you last night, breasts teasing him through your shirt, your hair disheveled. His face flushed red at the thought. He blocked it out, trapping it far in his mind, making sure it wouldn't escape. Not at all. And then, he finally ventured out into the common room, where his brother and friends waited. And you.

Oooooh.... simping mode: activated. 😏😏😏