What is...halloween

Hey guys! Really excited about this chapter. Obviously you

Also by the way crude language and cat calling warning
"What is...Halloween?"
You turn and look at Loki, who is currently holding a sparkling black invitation to Tony's annual Halloween party that was just as excuse to get drunk. "It's a celebration where you dress up, if you want, and party eat food and get drunk."
"Why would you want to do that?" You laugh.
"I don't know but Tony does it every year and I don't really have a choice so oh well."

"Do I have to...dress up? Disguise myself?" You laugh again, his confusion like that of a child.
"No, but Thor is going in his fancy armor so you could too." Loki shrugs, before wandering off again. He's seemed strangely distant these days, sometimes ignoring you, sometimes not, but leaving, lost in his own fantasies moments later.

You didn't think too much of it though, you were way too busy stressing about Halloween yourself. Tony had somehow roped you into doing the costume theme, opposites. And now you were stuck doing a costume that was the opposite of your hero suit. Thanks Tony.

Frustrated you decide to head down to the training room, and find Steve down there, beating the shit out of the punching bag. "Hey cap!" You pull off your t-shirt, leaving you in yoga pants and a sports bra.
"Hey y/n." He turns away punching at the bag again.
"You alright?" A shake of the head. You walk over to him, and place a hand on his forearm to stop him. "Steve calm down. What's wrong?" He shakes his head again. "Steve!"
He sighs. "Fine. Nightmares."
"It's like 10 in the morning." His eyes widen in shock.
"Already? I've been up since 4." He starts to unwrap the tape from his hands, wiping the sweat from his brow. You can see the bags under his eyes.
"Jesus Steve. You could've told me. I can get rid of them, you know?" He nods.
"I don't want them gone. They remind me. I don't want to forget." You nod, then place your hand on his temple, washing away his uneasiness, and his exhaust.
"What did you do?" He visibly perks up, the lack of sleep no longer there."
"Simple spell. Your not nearly as tired now." Steve nods his thanks. "Thanks n/n. I needed that. Whew I'm wiped out."

You roll your eyes, before taking up some targets. Grabbing an assortment of daggers and throwing knives (they aren't the same thing ) you take your frustration out on the target. Knife after knife, dagger after dagger embed themselves in the various targets. Your so caught up you don't even notice Tony sneaking up on you. "Please stop abusing my targets. I don't need Nat mad at me again."

"Ahh! Tony!" You jump, startled. "What is it?"
"Have you finished abusing my target and worked on your costume." You shake your head. "I'm not going Tony."

"But n/nnnnn you have to go! Cmon I already have a costume for you and everything!!"
You groan and take your hand from his grip. "No tony, no. Last time you put me in lingerie! I'm not ever agreeing to stuff like that again."
Tony raised an eyebrow and pulled out a few twenties. "This?" You smirk. "You drive a hard bargain stark. 100. And you pay me back half if I buy anyone other than the team drinks."
Tony rolled his eyes. "Everything but the last part." He pulls out another twenty and you snatch it. "Thanks Tony."

"Alright cmon its this way." Tony grabs your hand dragging you into the elevator and up up up.

~§ time skip brought to you by Tony being a kinky workaholic §~

You tugged down on the dress. It barely covered your ass. Your wings were glamoured to look both raven black, and shredded. The halo on your back was red and dripping. Your eyeliner was extravagant, and paired with smoky black eyeshadow and crimson red lipstick. You were, as Tony put it, no longer guardian angel, but fallen angel. He had decided your costume should be the opposite of your suit. Well you'd take any outfit over this. Even the lingerie. At least that covered your ass.

You slowly made your way to the party, more self conscious than before. Thankfully nobody paid any attention to you, except for Nat, who hurried over, bumping her hip against yours, a drink in hand. "Oh give me that." You growl, grabbing the drink and taking it like a shot, before handing it back to her.

"Tony!" You searched the room for him, finding him with pepper on his lap, the two deep in conversation. Deciding to murder him after he finished talking to her, you walked back to the bar, ordering a round of shots and taking them, then ordering another.

Time passed, but you weren't sure how much. You were definitely drunk but you didn't care. By now you were on the dance floor, with Nat, and to you, there was nothing but the two of you, and the music.

After more dancing you noticed Loki, surrounded by people in a corner. You decided to join them and hurried over. To your surprise, they glared at you the closer you got, their whispers growing louder. You turned away, deciding to go back to Nat, when you heard someone comment

"Who cares if she's an Avenger! No one should go prancing around in that outfit if they aren't asking for a good fuck! I mean look at that ass!"

You whipped around faster than they could blink and to your surprise, saw Loki laughing. "My friend, you aren't wrong." You were shocked to hear someone who you thought was your friend say such a thing. You stormed over, drink in hand, prepared to attack.

"You asshole! I thought you were my friend!" Quicker than lightning, you pulled a a hidden blade from the your heel, and with a quick flip of your wrist slashed him across the face. "I am NOT asking for "a good fuck" and I don't appreciate you fools talking about me like I'm some dumb bimbo who can't do anything! And you!" You whirl to the other side pointing at Loki, who's hand is over his cheek, shocked that you hurt him. "I cannot BELIEVE you just said that. DONT ever do that again to me, or I'll have you thrown back on Asgard before you can blink." You throw your drink on his clearly expensive suit, and storm out, tears welling in your eyes.

Am I posting this a month and a half late? Yeah I am. Am I thankful for 1k reads? Yeah I am. Do I owe you guys like 4 chapters. Yup. Am I sorry? Yes I am. Anyways if you guys have any chapter requests lemme know and I'll fit them in the story. Just message me or comment to let me know. Anyways happy holidays guys! And happy New Year!
-Nadia