Ch 5

Bean:
Door opened and revealed taehyung..

His expression from bored went to angry when he  saw  the scene.

That boy before stepping backwards whispered something in my ears..

Felix: we will meet again baby gir__

Taehyung came and stood between us..

He  Calmly said to him

Taehyung :Mr Felix you should leave I think..

Felix :sure Mr Kim..

He went out after winking at me..

My tears were falling down taehyung stepped aside before he could say something I ran out and asked about Namjoon oppa's office and went in...

...
After they all went to meeting I sat there and and thinking why I couldn't defend myself... And one thing popped in my head..

"WE  will meet again"

This is the least thing I wanted to happen in my life...

I wasn't in mood to go to joy land so I asked Namjoon oppa if we can cancel and and go another day he agreed.

Namjoon pov

When she asked about canceling the plan I really felt the urge to protect her more I knew something is really bad happened that  her bubbly mood is of and she is  acting cold now..

I decided to ask taehyung... I left her with him  may be he knew..

Taehyung pov

I was sitting in my office really upset at that man...

I didn't saw yn after she ran out...

Suddenly door opened and revealed Lia...

Lia:Mr Namjoon wants to see you..

Taehyung :ok.

Taehyung Pov..

I was about to go to his office but door opened and revealed bean..

Her eyes were really puffy and swellon.

I felt bad for her and my anger toward that guy increased..

She came to me.

Yn:thanks for saving me from him..

Taehyung : (I didn't said a word)

Bean: plz sunbaenim if Namjoon oppa
ask you about my mood plz tell him you don't know I will tell him when I Will be ready...

Taehyung Pov..

I nodded and left the office to meet hyung...

Namjoon :Oh taehyung...
Taehyung :hey

Namjoon :How was your meeting with Mr Lee, Miss Lia told that it was some sudden meeting..
Taehyung :yeah they just talked about Japanese1M  project to confirm it.. I said we will call the meeting later right now we are making our mind for Japanese1M project.
Taehyung: nothing else just a bit of business talk
Namjoon : I am really worried about bean... Btw do You know why she is upset...?

Taehyung :hyung she asked that she will tell it to you when  she will be ready...

RM : O-Ok..

Rm:btw she canceled the idea of going to Joyland you can go with your Czns..

Taehyung :Oh... I also canceled...

Rm:btw I got more meetings and I am leaving for Japan at  11pm and you plz take bean home...
Rm : and send me details of Japanese 1M project I will settle it and will give updates

Taehyung : sure.. And I will send it to morrow at 9 am.. take care.

....
Taehyung Pov

I went to back to my office and saw bean's tired figure ..

Taehyung :hey..

Bean:hmm.. Yes sunbaenim..

Taehyung : rm hyung said that he is going to Japan and you are going home with me today.. Also jhope hyung and dawon noona are also going with him...

Bean:Oh I know about jhope appa but RM OPPA too ... *Said with pout*

Bean pov
suddenly my face turned to shocked one...

Bean: WAIT!!!

Taehyung: yes??

I quickly stood up and ran to Namjoon oppa...

I opened door abruptly..

Namjoon Pov..

Suddenly door opened and revealed bean.. I quickly panicked that if same thing happened but she was a bit worried and had a question mark on her face... And her face was back to bubbly so I calmed down...

Bean : oppa oppa opaa..

Bean :you  are going to Japan and jhope oppa and dawon unnie are also going..

Namjoon : yes?

Bean: you knew  that eomma and appa. Are going to late night party and will return in morning...

And JIN oppa  is also going to another city for some business.....
I said fake crying..

Then looking at his face it felt like he realized that what I was trying to say..

He sat down and started thinking waht to do..

The reason was I was going to be alone at home and I am scared of living alone at night...

Namjoon Pov..

How can I forget all these...

What should I do now...

I was thinking when and idea came into. My mind... It wasn't good but I thought it is the only thing I can do in this situation...

Namjoon : I will ask taehyung to stay at night with you becz there is no any other solution...

Bean pov

I was looking at him disbelief but I know I have to agree for my sake duh I am the one scared so agreed becz had no other solution too...
... Then he went out.

I stayed there and waited for him...

Suddenly a phone on table rang, it wasn't mine but No one else me was here to answer so I decided to check the name and I saw the caller ID so I decided to answer it

On the call....

Caller: yuboeseyo
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hiii... So now I am going to add some twist like romance, or sad parts, or smth like that... Hahaha...