𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟓.

Isagi's POV

"Ren Kunigami?!"

"Is she Kunigami's sister?"

"Come to think of it, she shares some resemblances with him."

"Don't think I can't hear you. So you know my younger brother, Rensuke?" Ren stood up, holding the jacket over her shoulders to make sure it wouldn't fall off.

"So, you are his sister?!"

"Yep. I'm guessing you're friends with him. Where is he?" Ren asked, looking around.

"He's not here..."

"Then is he... dead?" The way Ren looked at us when she said that was unreadable. Her face displayed no emotion, but rather, her eyes looked empty.

"No, he's just back at our home. We're not from here," I said. "We're from Saitama."

"Ah, I see. Nice to know he's still alive at least," Ren smiled a little.

"Kunigami never spoke of his siblings now that I think about it. I only knew he had a younger sibling because we would see her sometimes."

"Yeah, right?"

"Well, Kunigami's not the type to talk about his personal life in the first place."

Ren sat back down on the moving truck, sighing. "I was kicked out of the house 2 years ago. It happened a little before I graduated high school. I was 18 at the time. Why was I kicked out? I told my parents I liked girls, haha."

Her sudden confession caught us all by surprise. We didn't know what to say to that, quietness creeping in the air around us. In my opinion, that's a poor excuse to be kicked out of the house. Though I really wondered what Kunigami thought of his older sister, and how their relationship was like. His older sister was definitely cool, pretty, and nice. She seemed fun. They must've been close, right?

"Screw your parents," y/n said.

"I know right? What's your name, love?"

"Y/n."

"I like your name," Ren smiled at y/n, placing her chin on her palm. "It's pretty, like you. Do I sound too cheesy?" She laughed. Wait... Is she flirting with y/n?

"Thanks, Ren. I like your name, too," y/n smiled.

"You're cool, Ren-san."

"Yeah, where'd you learn how to be such a badass?"

"And thanks again for saving us. I really thought I was gonna die. I was shaking."

"No problem ~" Ren looked up at the sky. "Hmm... I think it's gonna rain soon, no? Gotta get going." She came down from the moving truck, still holding her jacket. After handing Reo back his katana, she scanned the area for something and walked over to a bike.

"That's a sweet ride you got there!" Shidou beamed.

"Thanks. I stole it." Ren smirked as she got onto her motorcycle, about to put her helmet on.

"Wait, do you not want to see Kunigami?" I asked.

"Rensuke? Um, nah..."

Her response to my question confused everyone. She really gave off that cool big sister vibe, so I assumed she was close to Kunigami. But maybe... something happened. And that's why she doesn't seem to care much.

"Are you... close with Kunigami?" Bachira asked out of curiosity.

"Um, I used to be," Ren sighed. "But then stuff happened. I got kicked out of the house... and never saw him again. I know I'm getting an opportunity to see him now, but... please understand my feelings of not wanting to see my family again."