Chapter twelve

Jennys point of view

After sitting in silence for a couple of hours it is now finally sunrise. I look around and examine everyone's faces taking in their emotions, the happiness or sadness.
I look at Newt as we talks to Minho and Thomas, I can't take my eyes of his beautiful face. I know that I will have to own up to my feelings and tell myself that I love him and I can't change that.
When we kissed it felt like I fell in love all over again, I know it sounds pathetic but it is the truth.

"Okay everyone silence please" Gally spoke up "now I know that last night was scary and we lost a lot of men, however, we must rebuild the glade and move on" he demands.

"Now hold on" Thomas says getting up from his chair - "that was a sign from the bastards who put us here that we need to get out-"

"What the hell do you think you are doing"

"This could happen again if we stay here-"

"Don't listen to him he is just trying to scare you!" Gally says turning to everyone.

My eyes kept on going back and fourth to Gally then Thomas,

"No I'm not ok I'm scared but we need to get out, okay?"

I turn to Chuck and say to him "grab some bags with supplies and meet us at the entrance in half an hour" I whisper;

He nods and walks off, i signal to Thomas to come outside; he took the hint and follows me outside.

"I agree with you, I just told Chuck to grab some bags with supplies and to meet us in the entrance" I smile.

"That's great jenny, I will tell the others" Thomas says jogging inside,

I stay outside and wait for him until Newt came out and turns to me, I start to overthink about all the things he could say to me.

"Jen, I'm sorry. I do love you and I want to be with you! I can't stand you not wanting to even look at me and I am sorry" he apologises,

I jump into his arms out of excitement and say; "I love you to Newt".

His lips touch mine as he holds me at his height. want to remember these moments forever, I love him.

"Have you guys made up now?" I hear Thomas say, I giggle.

"Yeah I hope so" Newt chuckles and places me on the floor, "so whats the place he asks.

"We meet at the entrance in ten minutes ok?" Thomas says jogging of somewhere,

"We are going to escape" I smile to Newt.

"I will always follow you Jen"