ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ - ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ᴛᴏᴡɴ

hello everyone, i just wanted to announce book three of my series! this book will include —

lizzie x fem!oc (similar to Mai from the words i wish i wrote, book one)

and !

constance x fem!oc (similar to Rue from this book)

here is the description and i hope you all will enjoy it!!

———

In Union, no one knew what happened in the woods.

The woods were a safe space for the young adults of the town, where they could kiss in the dark and dance by fires. In the woods, no one cared who kissed who.

No one cared who loved who.

And Lizzie loved Marie like she had never loved before.

And Constance loved Ruth so much, she wished she could scream it from the rooftops.

And Sarah loved Hannah so much, she would die for her.

No one knew what happened in the woods, but they would find out. And Union would truly be the town of the Devil, because the Devil takes and takes, and in Union, all he ever did was take young girls from their lovers.

———

also !

i briefly wanted to clarify that marie = mai and ruth = rue. i tried to keep the names a similar as possible for simplicity's sake, but i just wanted to clarify. i hope everyone is looking forward to this as much as i am, and it should be coming out soon! i am going back to school soon so i'm not sure how that will affect my updates.

much love <3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 // 𝙯𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣 🎉