Epilogue

Shaun

I just finished my soccer training when I decided to take a stroll around the campus. I still have a plenty of time before my driver comes. But when I arrived at the outdoor amphitheater, which was my favorite part of the school. I saw someone sitting there alone.

It was a lady with ash brown colored hair. I just observed her for awhile and based on her body language she looks like she have a problem.

I don't why but I decided to approach her.

"Alam mo minsan dapat iniiyak na yan." I called her attention.

She looked at me and it looks like she's analyzing my looks.

I admit I don't look at my best right now. My hair is wet already from the sweat.

"Sino ka ba? Anong ginagawa mo dito?"

Wow, feisty for a lady like her.

I remembered her suddenly. She bumped into me a few days ago while I was running late for my class. Her hair prevented me from seeing her name.

All I saw was the letter "K".

"Bakit bawal ba? Sayo ba tong school na ito?" I counter her and she just pouted in response.

K, looks cute in her pout.

I just laughed at her and decided to sit beside her.

I wanted to know her.

"Mukhang problemado ka ah. Care to share?" I suddenly blurted out.

"Sorry pero I don't share my problems to strangers."

Still being feisty, I love it.

"Ang sungit mo naman. Ganda mo na sana kaso ang sungit mo." I mocked her and her look at me darkened.

"Why you little-"

I didn't let her finish her sentence.

"Oh kalma lang diyan Miss. Baka atakihin ka n'yan sa puso, kasalanan ko pa."

"I'm Nico, and you are?" I introduced myself and laid out my hand at her.

"Kazzandra." She answered and accepted my hand.

Her hand is so smooth to the touch. I would have not let go her hand but she might think that I'm a creep.

"Ayan, hindi na ako stranger sayo." I smirked at her after I withdrawn my hand.

"May problema ka ba?" I added.

"Ayoko ko na ng ganito. May sakit ako pero wala akong sinabihan. Kahit best friend ko hindi ko sinabihan na may sakit na ako."

"Bakit ayaw mong sabihin?" I asked Kazzandra in worry.

"Ayokong maawa sila sa akin dahil lang sa sakit ko. Kasi pag nalaman nila na may sakit ako magiiba na yung trato nila sa akin."

"Baka ikaw lang ang nag-iisip niyan. Tsaka paano mo naman nasabi na magbabago yung trato nila sayo? Nakita mo na ba?" I contradicted her words.

"Hindi."

"Yun naman pala eh."

"Ano pala yung sakit mo?" I asked her, hoping that she would answer.

"Huntington's disease."

I was shocked to hear her answer. She's too young for a disease like that. She deserves to live her teenage years with no worries of dying. I felt sad for her because she would probably be restrained.