chapter 2: The School Cred

chapter 2: The School cred

Well the title saids it, in high school you have to have school cred or well your not going enywere in life. " fuck that!!! " I said. " If i have to have school cred just to get notice around here!... oh i dont think so!!!"; Giann Lee took my arm and said "calm down girl, or your gonna tear the school down ",everyone in the table laughed i did two, " your right maybe im just a little tired that all ";" ok but go rampaging all around school". The next day me and my friends started to plan to go to the movies, and guess who had to adsedently over heard what we were planing, and had to tell Maria and Michelle!!," what! " Maria screamd." how can those losers wannabes make plans to go to the movies when I am going have a party and not invite them! " ," it was going to be fun humiliating them ". Se how much a bitch she is!, it just makes my mad and kinda glad that she's safuring.

The next day, like always i past the popular crowd and they make fun of me but i dont maind what they say. But then one girl from my class saw what they were doing to me,and guess what of all the people that are being bulid... she stud up for me! (wow what a way to turn my day around) Oh by the way her name is Kiara. " hey are you ok?" said Kiara, "yeah,they worent doing enything to me...why did you stud up for me?!" I said, " I know but that not cool...even if they worent bodering you","ok, thanks "." I'm Kiara by the way ","I'm Rayza ". after that she started to tell me how they always treat people like that and that they used to treat her like that, then she showed me all of the others that were bulid by them... and boy there were lots!

We kinda started our own group " the outcats " that sounded pretty good to me, it means that everyone that got rejected and dont know were to fit in,and that we dont care if were mutants (that means that were multipeople, that were special ),so we were so good so far. Well next day, yo know who comes in and tries to fuck up everybody's day. The popular crowd, and the bitch leader or should i say leaders Maria and Michelle came in and kicked us out of or table... literally they kicked us out and it really hurt alot. But as i know my friend Giann Lee, she won't let it slide... she got up and push her out of the chair and all of my other friend's did the same to the others in the table, "My friends are awesome!! " I thought. The popular crowd just got up and left,but Maria and Michelle dirint. " You guys think your so cool,but your not!, you just injoy this moment, cuz its gonna be your last!!! ".they said, "Like i give a fuck!! " i responded.