Chapter 4: The forgivable

The forgivable kinda of friends that even when they do somethings that you can get mad about, in the end you end up forgiving them, do you remember Millien, Yoarys, Paola T.,Paola B.? well when I told you guys that they were mean to me.... well that was in the 5th grade (yeah I know, living in the past ) But were in 11th now, and over the year's they changed and became almost my friends, that's good. However they do get on my nerves sometimes but that how friends are. Oh and one more thing KIARA IS THE BIGGEST BITCH EVER!!!!... naaah just kidding (she dared me to say it today ).

Anyways... all of my friends are very special, and there's alot more kinds of friends, but the ones that really care about you is the forgives ,they always forgive you, so you have to do the same. Just as you have to forgive them, they have to forgive you to. One day at school I was in a fight with one of my friends and i was so mad at her that i said something that was a little out of line then she said: "I can't believe you just said that!!!, that's it you lost you're chances!! " And she dirint talked to me for a hole 2 weeks. After I apologized like a thousand times, she finely forgive me. (thank god) to this day were the best's friends. What a relief that I dirint lose a friend like her.