chapter 8: everything is going to he fine

Well after all the shit that happened, we all kind of suddenly fixed everything and we went on our way.

A few weeks past and I got all my friends here and were doing crazy funny things *like always* and I'm just glad that everything was sorted out and everyone was still dumb asses cuz they are still in there groups.

But I tried to make a difference, but they didn't listen.

<< a few months past >>

Well I guess I was wrong about they not listening, wow! today some of the athletes talked and sited with the musicians and some of the nerds to.  And the outcasts were accepted in the group activities and stuff like that.

" And you said that everybody was a dumb ass " said Amilka.

"Guess I was wrong " I said.

"Well know everything is normal! " said Natalie.

while we were talking some of the girls that were in my class that didn't talk to me, went to us.

"hi guys!" said Paola B."what cha talking about? ".

"Are you guys talking to us?! " said Giann Lee.

"Yeah!, who else is standing right infrot of us?!" said Yoarys.

" Well yeah, we werw just talking about how much the school changed" I said.

" Oh OK,so have u herd? " said Paola T.

"Herd what?" said Kiara.

"About the party! , this weekend, at Michael's place? " said Millien.

" Well no,not yet, ontil you guys said it,I guess we weren't invited ". I said.

" Well your invited now!, come Saturday at 9:30 sharp, well meet up some were before we go to get ready together if you want?" said Yoarys.

" OK!" we all said.

<< Saturday night at 7:00 >>

We meet up at plaza to shop and get ready for the party, and we had a great time. *and the party hasn't started yet! * well after that we did our make up and got dressed so we can go to Michael's party.

When we got there.  it was so cool!  and Michael's house was huge!  but it was awesome!!