Chapter 6

I walk out of the parlour with 2 extra peircings.

One on my right nipple, and the other on my eyebrow.

I had also gotten another tattoo, that of flowers on my hip, it was very intricate. The flowers wrapped around each other in a spectacular way, it could not be described.

I already had 5 , each with their own meaning. The newest one represented how these two perfect guys wound their way into my lives. My other 5 being a small tree on my right wrist, that symbolizes how Nash and I were in love, and we were going to probably get married in the future (going the right way), until he died.

My second tattoo is a yin-yang I had gotten just a little while ago representing Shawn, and how he is peacful. My third was a dream catcher which was for Jack also because he was my dream. My fourth was small cross on my middle finger. which represents Cam, and how much he means to me.

My fifth tattoo was a string of flowers on my back, It represented my little sister... and my mother I guess. When she died, a piece of my mother did too. She blames me, and she is entirely right. I was to blame, if I had just- No stop! it was not your fault! snap out of it!

As I walked down the street, I got 2 texts,one from Mahogany inviting me to a party on Friday, and one from Jack asking if we could hook up, on Friday.

I replied with a simple yeah to both, wondering what drama laid ahead in my own personal hell.

-

-

-

I dressed up because Shawn was taking me out on a date tonight. I put on a striking red dress that was cris-cross on hips tight everywhere. I paired it sone Black Pumps, and a diamond necklace. I left my hair down in waves.

I was a hour early so I got into my car and drove for a while down the roads. Stopping the car, I i got out and walked towards the tomb stone.

Nash Grier

Son, Brother And Boyfriend

We will miss you Nash

I traced my hand over the words, and remembered all the times Nash and I spent together, all the kisses, all the caresses-

"Hey!" called out a familiar voice as Cameron walked over to me. I don't know what caused it but i burst into tears and Cam ran to hug me. "Cam! I miss him so much!" I whimpered. He rubbed my back " I know you do, we all do"

"IT WAS MY FAULT CAM! ALL MINE!" I sobbed

-----------------

I honestly feel like this book is crap.....

but feedback is always neeeded!

~Ainsley 💗