Chapter 16 (Final Ending part 3)

(guys this is the official last chapter 😱😭) I recommend listening to Strings by Shawn Mendes when reading this, it makes it better!

*

(Fast Forward 3 years in the future)

I carefully put on my long white wedding gown. Its was pure white fabric with lace on the sleeves. Lace surrounding the collar.

I had a tiny fake diamond crown holding my veil on my head its was lace. I had on White pumps and a small diamond necklace.

"Its time!" Mahogany gleefully yelled at me. I took a deep breathe and linked my arm with David Gilinsky. Since I still was not talking to my parents, David said he would walk me down the isle.

I could hear Trainwreck 1979 playing in the background. Me and Jack both said we wanted to be different so we chose different music.

The doors opened and I walked down the isle. I saw Jack at the end of the isle next to the priest and the Rabbi since Jack was jewish.

i tuned out the rest of the ceremony and focused on Jack.

"Do you, Mia Nevaeh Dallas take Jack Finnigan Gilinsky to be your lawfully wedded husband till death do us part?" said the priest

"Yes" I said with out a doubt in my mind.

"And do you Jac-" the priest started

"yes" Jack cut him off, everyone laughed.

"oK someone is eager" said the priest

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride"

And with that, Jack kissed me, and we were sealed into our own slice of heaven. Forever.

Turns out after I lost my Fallen Angel, I found my own shooting star.