Chapter 5

During all of lunch Jack just sat there staring at me, it was kind of awkward because if a hot guy is staring at you, what would you do? When ever Shawn went to grab my hand, you could see Jack's face get all tense.

"Hey guys sorry I have to run" Jack said and got up and left the cafeteria.

About 5-6 minutes later I realized i forgot my phone in my locker.

"Shit" i mumbled and cursed under my breath.

"What babe?" Shawn asked as he had heard my cursing.

"oh nothing i'm just gonna go back to my locker and get my phone incase someone texts me" i replied and Shawn just kissed my cheek and said bye.

As i was walking down the hall i felt someone pull me into the janitors closet the light was turned on and I turned around to see Jack.

"Jack! Why the fuck did you pull me into this clo-" thats as much as I got out before Jack attached his lips to mine.

To my suprise I did not pull away I kissed back with as much passion as I could muster. I felt his tongue ask for entry and I let him in.

After that lets just say things got a little heated ;)

******

"Oh my god Jack that was the best!" I exclaimed to Jack we had just finished and I was fixing my hair and makeup and putting my clothes back on.

"I know, and i have a proposal for you" he nervously explained.

"I was wondering if you wanted to be friends with benifets, we can be friends that have sex, you can date Shawn and we will all be happy!" he quickly said.

" Jack this is a lot to take in, I-I don't know how to respond can I give you your answer in a bit?" i asked timidly.

"yah sure..." he said disappointed.

"that doesn't mean I am saying no Jack..."

he turned around with a grin on his face and said

"You won't regret this!"

Oh and did I forget... Jack had abs ;)