Chapter 4

I walked down the hallway arms linked with Mahogany (A/N i know she does not live in Toronto but ya know neither does Cameron)

when we came to the cafeteria to have lunch, I went up and got Mac & cheese and a sprite and sat back down with Shawn and Mahogany.

Just then Shawn looked at me and grabbed my hand but at that moment I saw the most handsome man of all time standing behind Shawn and our eyes locked.

I was staring at him the whole time Shawn was reciting his speech.

"-so i guess.... will you be my girlfriend Mia?" he nervously asked.

I was knocked out of my daze and said "Ummm ya sure" with a fake smile.

We all went back to eating lunch with Shawn's hand wrapped around mine.

"Uh hey Mia, guess what!"

"what?"

and he pulled up his shirt to reveal his recently made (<-I don't know what word to use) 6 pack. I was awestruck because I think that abs are a big turn on (A/N dirty children ;) ) but I could not stop thinking about that boy when he came down to sit beside us.

"heyyy bro!" he said to Shawn

"Oh yah Mia this is Jack Gilinsky , Jack this is Mia" Shawn said.

"Hi" I said, but Jack just smirked

****************

Now were rolling😃

hugs and kisses
Ainsley💖