Chapter 15

I woke up with a start as sweat was running down my back and forehead. I saw Jack laying next to me his arm wrapped around my waistline. I had another nightmare they had been happening for a while now. One every night. When I slept in the same bed with Jack.

Some nights they were about Shawn, Other nights were Jack hurting me and a kid. But nothing was the same after Shawn passed. We all still went to school. The kids all bullied me because they knew I was the reason their beloved Shawn died.

I got dressed for school, at Jack's house. Ever since Shawn died, my parents despised me, so I took all my money which was at least 1 million, (A/N like I said her parents are filthy rich and they used to put money in her account every week) and clothes and essential's and went to Jack's where I was welcomed with open arms.

I put on a Black singlet and a black and red flannel on. With some leggings and some black combat boots. And prepared for a day in hell.

*At school*

"Why did you do it huh?" said a total stranger at my school.

"Why huh? what did he do to you?" the same kid asked me.

"just leave me alone" I hissed.

I walked into my English class only to learn we had a project where we had to write a story. I was stumped because I had no idea what to write about. I was in deep thought all class about it and the bell snapped me out of my trance.

I arrived back at Jacks that night we both were tired. But I had to tell Jack somethingu important.

"Jack, When ever we sleep together in the same bed, I get nightmares."
"But Baby girl whenever we are apart I get nightmares"