chapter 9

JACKS POV **** (A/N I BET YOU GUYS DID NOT SEE THAT COMING :) )

I stood in my room thinking about what a horrible person I was.

Cheating on my best friend, well technically not, She Is cheating on him with me but still. I Can't help it, every time I look at her, I feel soft and squishy and all that lovey dovey crap. Her lips are the perfect shade of pink, plump, soft and smooth. She has a cute little nose and the most gorgeous green eyes I have ever seen. Her skin is flawless, its so soft, like a polished pearl. She looks cute in everything she wears. Her hair is a beautiful dark brown, she stopped dying it different colours. Her hair is so soft, smooth, silky and shiny.

The little things she does like bite her lip when she is in deep thought. When she squints when she is nervous. Even the way she snorts sometimes when she laughs. The way she plays with her eye brow piercing when she is bored. And her tattoos, oh they turn me on.

She has so many, and all with so many different meanings. I love the way she doesn't obsess over Starbucks, How she does not liek country music, and most of all how she does not like me just for my fame. I know she had a YouTube channel, And just like the rest of us she left Magcon. But we are all family.

*

I was walking down the street towards Timmies, but got a call from Tracie Beer, Madison's Beer's mother. She was a bitch, and so was her kid. Apparently her kid has a 'crush' on me. She's 15 years old, and she has already made a sex tape. Tracie has been paying me money to hangout with Madison, not sure why but its really annoying.

"Hello?" I ask into the phone, "Hello Jack!" Tracie's annoying high pitch voice. "What do you want now Tracie?" I sighed into the phone. "Well, its Thursday and Thursday is Madison day!". Madison day is when Tracie makes me hang out with Madison and today she is making me got to the Bieber roast with Madison. "Fine", I replied, "I'll pick her up at 6"

-

-

-

SHAWNS POV*

I love Mia.

I love Mia.

I love Mia Fucking Dallas.

But I don't think she loves me.

*

*

I sat inside my bedroom with a pen in hand, trying to write a song. When I had the perfect idea. Yes I know I have been doing some bad things, but I cannot disappoint my fans.

"And she would always say that she could do this, She would use no help she would be just fine, but when I got hard she would lose her focus. So take my hand it'll be alright and she knew that she would be okay so she didn't let it get in her way sometimes it all is a little too much"

*****

SO OMG WHEN I CAME ON THIS MORING I FOUND OUT I HAD 130+ READS :0 IM SO EXCITED I HOPE YOUR GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER