Chapter 14

THIRD PERSON POV****

They found his body on April 27th, 2015. 9 Hours after he had died.

The funeral was set for May first, but Mia did not attend. She could have, Jack did but she did not.

She regretted everything. Jack, the lying, the cheating, even dating Shawn.

But no once did she want to kill her self. She knew she would hurt people. Cameron being the main one. He was her brother, he impacted her life. In every way.

*

*

She and Jack had the perfect relationship, he gave her flowers every day. They went on plenty of dates, had plenty of hugs, kisses, caresses.

Since Shawn had died, they had gone on 23 Dates, and it had been only 27 days since he died. Things were perfect, but about to change.

*

*

*

MIA'S POV****

Jack and I were perfect. Everything was stars, rainbows unicorns and love. I wasn't joking at all.

I realized that I had not hung out with Cam since he came put with "She Bad" his first single. I was just going to call Cam when I felt Gilinsky throw me back on the bed and start to kiss my neck.

"Jack stop now is not the time" I hissed.

"c'mon baby" he whined

"Jack STOP!" I shouted as I pushed Jack backwards.

His eyes basically turned black, and he threw me on the bed and slapped my face.

"Whore! do you think you can tell me what to do huh huh!?" He yelled I whimpered as Jack punched me in the stomach.

"JACK STOP PLEASE!" I screamed as blood began to seep through my pants, I had not told him I was carrying his baby. I was 2 weeks along. And I am pretty sure the baby was dead now.

"JACK YOUR KILLING OUR BABY!" I screamed. He just kept punching me harder and harder until I passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~

OMG I CANNOT LIKE AIMAINUANUSNUS BUT OMG WE ARE ALMOST AT 200 READS

-Ainsley💗💕