Chapter 13

SHAWNS POV***

I laid in my room crying, all night. It was not until about 5:00 the next night that Mia came over.

"Oh my god Shawn I'm so sorry... I...I" she whimpered

THIRD PERSON POV*****

"GET OUT" he screamed

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?" he sobbed. She stared at him with tears in her eyes. He was standing there sobbing wondering why he deserved this.

"Shawn... I didn't mean to I lov-"

"SHUT UP!" he screamed "SHUT UP YOU DONT LOVE ME OR YOU WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN WITH HIM!"

"SHAWN STOP IT WAS A MISTA-" she started to say, "GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT NOW!" he screamed back.

"FINE" she yelled back and ran outside.

he slumped down on the wall and cried and cried as his heart broke.

She stood in the rain wondering what she did... she changed him.

She missed her Fallen Angel

The next few days were hell for Shawn. He contemplated killing himself, He wanted to, because he could not take it.

Mia's instagram was full of her and Gilinsky, they had gotten together.

One hour,

After they had broken up.

Shawn finally cracked when he saw Gilinskys text he sent to Matt, one of Shawn's friends, its said

Illegal Mexicano: Bro, Mia said she loves me dude

That set Shawn off he ran into his bathroom and broke his razor (A/N the one that he uses for his face) and cut his wrist a deep as they could go, and he cut something in his right arm so it snapped, he had broken the connection between his right arm and body.

His wrist were bleeding like crazy so he sat down on the floor. Feeling sorry for him self , He looked at the wall with his final breathe. as tears rolled down his cheeks.

*******

*****

OH GOD WHAT DID I DO???? :()

-Ainsley